Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger fall off G unit or Dipset?

Big Lurko

Im not here to read more than 2 lines..
Gawd damn that dipset album was turrible. Who the hell would of seen jim jones being the front runner now. Cam sounds uninspired and juelz was snaggle toothing all on the tracks.

Out of respect for the dips niggas ain't going in trashing it but it made me really think, damn them and G unit were my 2 favorite groups of all time and they both have jus fallen the fuck off.

Both groups built on crew love and loyalty just cant seem to get right.

dipset.

50 may be the weakest of the group...then yayo..
but buck and banks can still deliver fire...they both just lazy.

dipset....was never that good to me. camron was always garbage to me.....nobody else to speak about since camron was the best.

Gunit fell harder.

Dipset was mostly new York swag.... When they stopped being hip, they stopped being relevant. But they all stayed busy. They know the numbers better than us, but I'm sure those 3 been eating good the whole time...

G-unit niggaz fell off the face of the Earth. Like niggaz be confused when their names pop up..

When Beamers Benz Bentley came out... Niggaz was shocked like " oh shit, banks still alive?" .And Juelz killed his verse too

Only time I hear about buck he crying on the phone.

And yayo could have been dead the past 10 years and I wouldn't be suprised

Gunit fell harder.

Dipset was mostly new York swag.... When they stopped being hip, they stopped being relevant. But they all stayed busy. They know the numbers better than us, but I'm sure those 3 been eating good the whole time...

G-unit niggaz fell off the face of the Earth. Like niggaz be confused when their names pop up..

When Beamers Benz Bentley came out... Niggaz was shocked like " oh shit, banks still alive?" .And Juelz killed his verse too

This hurt, at one time I literally had every g unit song made and every freestyle.

Gunit fell harder.

I think that's just you.

Banks been dropping heat.

Dipset easily, for reasons on and off the mic.

On the mic:

Music wise, g-unit still been putting out quality music on the low. 50 dropped a couple dope mixtapes in the past 5 years , Banks still killing it with his multiple mixtape series, the g-unit project they put out with kidd kidd was fire, etc.

Dipset has been dropping thanksgiving and christmas albums nobody gives 2 fucks about. Cam dropped a random mixtape that was decent last year but that mixtape caused Mase to return and put a foot in Cam's ass.

Off the mic:

Eventhough the show went to shit quality wise, Power has been one of the biggest shows in the last 5 years and he has a couple new shows on the way. The others are laying low and living life.

Jim is on the way to prison, Juelz has no teeth and is on the way to prison and Cam let his girl of 10 years get snatched by Safaree :pathetic:

I can literally spit banks raps like I wrote it.
3Hw6dg.gif

Wasn't Jim and juelz eating off of love and hip hop??

Like they made stars out of their baby mom's

That's pretty impressive

Neither crew really "fell off". They had a good run which is what ,pst groups do.

For example, if you look at Parliament/Funkadelic, Earth Wind & Fire, The O'Jays, Curtis Mayfield, Isaac Hayes, etc. most of them had a solid 5 year run and then the industry changed, styles changed and new groups came out.

Same thing with G Unit and Dipset.

To take it back to the 80s, Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA, Stetsasonic, etc. had a good 5 year run at best.

What I'm trying to say is that if you had a 5 year run, you did your thing.

That's pretty impressive

Juelz just got roasted on Twitter all night last night for being on LAHH with no teeth. Definitely nothing to brag about fam lol

so now everybody definition of fell off is different? aight

G unit

Yayo is wack.
Buck had one good album.
Banks switched up his whole style for the worse ever since he let a groupie steal his music
50 less known for his music than business ventures n trolling these days.

I can play most dipset shit til this day, g unit shit was mostly only good for its time it released

Dipset ...Saw Juelz Santana last night on LHNNY and remember back in 2005 and 2006 he rivaled Lil Wayne ...He had potential..smdh

Last edited by a moderator:

That's pretty impressive
It's really not tho. Celebs make their beautiful significant others stars all the time. And Chrissy and Kimbella aren't exactly "stars". Years in the game and They still just viewing party host level.

Back