Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big Sean & Metro Boomin - Double or Nothin

Damn I knew this album was bad but this album was trending as "trash" lmaoooo

It's early in the week, but Joe is in his bag. Nigga talkin that shit. Finally called Em out about his wack ass singles, callin Big Sean out for this wack ass mixtape. Hopefully he keeps it up.

U all got this bullshit stickied but dont even have a thread for Scarface new drop

SMH

ABW been missin me

NIgga you've been in that thread beggin to take the site to court all weekend, aint shit dead about that thread

Idk if you should be taking it personal @Goldie

Nigga might try to come for the site owner spot next
david-james-nodding.gif

I finally gave the joint a full listen this AM.

Sean lyrics are as expected, I like em. Metro beats are as expected, I like em.

The cohesiveness is terrible! Simply put, they needed a better executive producer who could put the right rhymes on the right beats and the right songs on these 10 tracks. These ten songs should have all been Sean rappity rapping over trap beats.

The problem I've had with Sean is, he tries to showcase every facet of himself on an album and that's a flaw.

My other issue is the new spiritual Sean. Jhene baduing that nigga. It ain't a bad thing but it adds another layer to what is already a crowded space.

I feel like I could make two dope albums between this and I Decided. Hell I may one day but as of right now, I don't need to hear these songs again anytime soon

I finally gave the joint a full listen this AM.

Sean lyrics are as expected, I like em. Metro beats are as expected, I like em.

The cohesiveness is terrible! Simply put, they needed a better executive producer who could put the right rhymes on the right beats and the right songs on these 10 tracks. These ten songs should have all been Sean rappity rapping over trap beats.

The problem I've had with Sean is, he tries to showcase every facet of himself on an album and that's a flaw.

My other issue is the new spiritual Sean. Jhene baduing that nigga. It ain't a bad thing but it adds another layer to what is already a crowded space.

I feel like I could make two dope albums between this and I Decided. Hell I may one day but as of right now, I don't need to hear these songs again anytime soon

Back