Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big Sean & Metro Boomin - Double or Nothin

Not a bad line up

They all do well on Metro beats and Sean can compliment all they styles. Never heard him and Thugga tho

Maybe im just easy to please...or I know what to expect and listen accordingly

With that being said...this shit is nice

Young Metro a fool on production and Big Sean and co did what they was supposed to do.

Wasn’t a fan of the intro but I like where it’s headed

Sure I’ll give it a full listen over the weekend

I was just in the other thread championing a gucci album, can't be an elitist and do that fam lol

Not only wasn't I really fucking with the project, but I also take into account that Sean has been coming for the throne (Kendrick's spot) for over a year now and even sending shots. U can't be in pursuit of the crown and be dropping mediocre projects to where niggas is saying "well.... it bumps in the whip" nahhhh nigga, that should never be said about a nigga's album who is claimin to be the best rapper in the game, I'm not allowing it!

All this album did was make me appreciate Future more. Not every rapper can take a Metro beat and consistently make fire. "Pull up and wreck" is dope, but all the rest of these songs are doo doo grits.

Shiiittt, easy comparison. Listen to the sean and 2chainz collab then listen to

sean aint even top 3 in the game

I was just in the other thread championing a gucci album, can't be an elitist and do that fam lol

Not only wasn't I really fucking with the project, but I also take into account that Sean has been coming for the throne (Kendrick's spot) for over a year now and even sending shots. U can't be in pursuit of the crown and be dropping mediocre projects to where niggas is saying "well.... it bumps in the whip" nahhhh nigga, that should never be said about a nigga's album who is claimin to be the best rapper in the game, I'm not allowing it!

I can agree with that last part. Big Sean has his moments...but he will always be on the outside looking in.

Hes an upper-mid carder in Hip-Hop

Look at these lies right here booooiiiiiii

Back