Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big or Ugly

Royal

Would your rather be with someone who is outside of your preferred weight class but has a very attractive face. Or someone who is not attractive but body is on point

Would your rather be with someone who is outside of your preferred weight class but has a very attractive face. Or someone who is not attractive but body is on point

As far as smashing, she couldn't be butt ugly...........but I'd take a banging body over an average face.

If I'm gonna have a fat girlfriend though, she would definitely have to have a pretty face.

How big are we talking?

I would not fuck a Lizzo size chick. Peoople say Lizzo has a pretty face to be nice. Her face is like a 6. She isn't ugly but she isn't attractive.

If a woman got a muffin top and flab spilling all over, nah, I rather bite my dick off.

Now if you are saying she's 20 pounds overweight with the face of a goddess, I'll deal with that.

I ain't doing no butter faced women.

I’ll take weight class because technically if she’s petite that’s outside my preferred weight class
You have a point, I have been with an extremely skinny man and I didn't like it. He was very handsome. I just would feel his hips bones and shit...lol

Back