Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
2nd play, Mississippi is hard lol

That shits gone jam live....some horns would be the shit but that's asking a lot

Off two listen. 12 dope songs. 5 ok songs, 2 pointless skits. Trim it to those dope 12. Make KRIT Here the last song. You got album of the year.

1. K.R.I.T. HERE
2. High End Country (Interlude)
3. I Been Waitin

4. I Make It Easy
5. Addiction f. Lil Wayne & Saweetie
6. Energy
7. Obvious f. Rico Love
8. I Made f. Yella Beezy
9. Everytime f. Baby Rose
10. Believe
11. Prove It f. J. Cole
12. Family Matters
13. Blue Flame (Interlude)
14. Blue Flame Ballet
15. Learned From Texas
16. Outer Space
17. High Beams f. WOLFE de MÇHLS
18. Life In the Sun f. Camper
19. M.I.S.S.I.S.S.I.P.P.I.

I agree with this. I probalby would keep I been Waitin' and leave off High Beams.

This nigga MJ DOOM is the resident contrarian LMAO

how you fuck wiht Addiction but not Prove it? I'm not the biggest Cole fan, but that nigga did his thing

This nigga MJ DOOM is the resident contrarian LMAO

how you fuck wiht Addiction but not Prove it? I'm not the biggest Cole fan, but that nigga did his thing

I'm just spitting the facts. KRIT wasn't really rapping on that Cole track. I was expecting something different.

Cole's verse was cool, but I didn't like that track as a hole.

I think my biggest problem with this album is that there was nothing on it that stood out to me as great. Cadilactica had songs like King of the South and the title track and 4Eva had songs like Glow and Mixed Messages. To me there's nothing on this album that comes close to that level.

I'm just spitting the facts. KRIT wasn't really rapping on that Cole track. I was expecting something different.
i'ma run it back but on my first listen i agree, the skits could've been left off, but i see he just picking up where he left off from the last project

but on first listen, i have it slightly behind 4eva is a long time

This shit is actually pretty good.

SN: Cole bodied this nigga on his own shit

giphy.gif

Back