Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Boi never used a script in ATL, all improv

TALK TO EM!!!
tenor.gif

8 mile? you really want to die on that hill?
As a hip hop movie yes...
Its the battle scenes that give it the edge for me

and for the record as far as a representation of an aspect southern black culture ATL is one of the best

and I dont consider 8mile black cinema

How did this compute to birdbrain tho?

People liking this movie or Big Boi's performance wasn't want I called birdbrained.

Her acting like anyone who thought the movie was trash was just saying something to say it or is so old that their opinion about a movie like this isn't relevant is what I called birdbrained. She was basically saying that the opinion of anyone who didn't agree wtih hers didn't matter. That's bird logic 101.

People liking this movie or Big Boi's performance wasn't want I called birdbrained.

Her acting like anyone who thought the movie was trash was just saying something to say it or is so old that their opinion about a movie like this isn't relevant is what I called birdbrained. She was basically saying that the opinion of anyone who didn't agree wtih hers didn't matter. That's bird logic 101.
Nah, it could be self-righteousness, but definitely not what you called it. So many of yall attach that word to the wrong people and wrong instances.

Back