Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biden told progressive Dems this afternoon tuition-free community college is likely going to drop out of the final reconciliation package

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden told progressive lawmakers Tuesday that the final social spending bill is expected to drop tuition-free community college and curtail the child tax credit program, two sources familiar with the meeting said.

The sources said the popular child tax credit is likely to be extended for an additional year. Many Democrats had pushed the proposals to reduce poverty and remove financial barriers to higher education and vocational training.

This like the one thing Biden claimed he wanted to do throughout his campaign.

That said, most of this shit lies on Manchin and Sinema because they are the ones fighting the bill as it was. It's fucked up they can get away with this given that everyone in their party and most of the supporters in their constituencies want all this stuff. It's disgusting, and Biden is weak for not finding a way to force their hands.

This like the one thing Biden claimed he wanted to do throughout his campaign.

That said, most of this shit lies on Manchin and Sinema because they are the ones fighting the bill as it was. It's fucked up they can get away with this given that everyone in their party and most of the supporters in their constituencies want all this stuff. It's disgusting, and Biden is weak for not finding a way to force their hands.
Yea Biden barely fought for his own agenda he rather be chummy than be authoritative he held 11th hour meetings.. smh letting a hand full of senators hold the process hostage

This take is so lazy and corny

yall bashed ppl for not voting for this man and Yall look fucking stupid now
it's not tho.......that's what people need to come to grips with. Biden is a liar, Obama, Trump all of congress and the senate is as well.

You look fucking stupid trying to point out that the current jackass in office is a jackass.

Also I am pro-voting. if you're going to form an opinion on said voting especially if you didn't vote because all you goofy niggas who didn't vote and said anyone who voted is stupid and working for white supremacy ass niggas are still in the same boat as the niggas who did vote.

You're basically yelling in the wind.

I voted for Biden for one thing only I wanted the student loan relief. Again I vote only for my selfish gains only

Niggas know politicians lie by why it seem like the republicans got what they wanted when their guy was in charge and Biden literally can’t do shit?

who is winning man?

one tent is smaller ideologically and they stay on message.. the other is a large mix that cant even figure out a cohesive message let alone stick to it,

they both suck. The US needs ranked choice voting across the board. Not a cure-all but it's a fuckin start and better than this shit show we have now

one tent is smaller ideologically and they stay on message.. the other is a large mix that cant even figure out a cohesive message let alone stick to it,

they both suck. The US needs ranked choice voting across the board. Not a cure-all but it's a fuckin start and better than this shit show we have now
Honestly, America loves the shit show. It’s their money maker.

The US just need to burn everything down to the ground and start over BUT more importantly Black people need to be selfish in their voting habits vote strictly for their needs only.

Hell asians don't even vote yet they're the wealthiest group in America they don't give a shit about being progressive or any other group they stick strictly to themselves

it's not tho.......that's what people need to come to grips with. Biden is a liar, Obama, Trump all of congress and the senate is as well.

You look fucking stupid trying to point out that the current jackass in office is a jackass.

Also I am pro-voting. if you're going to form an opinion on said voting especially if you didn't vote because all you goofy niggas who didn't vote and said anyone who voted is stupid and working for white supremacy ass niggas are still in the same boat as the niggas who did vote.

You're basically yelling in the wind.

I voted for Biden for one thing only I wanted the student loan relief. Again I vote only for my selfish gains only

Bruh we get they all liars tho. But are we not supposed to hold nobody accountable? Y’all say not voting ain’t an option and we see that when we do vote we get bullshit. Nobody supporting a third party so let niggas vent

Niggas know politicians lie by why it seem like the republicans got what they wanted when their guy was in charge and Biden literally can’t do shit?

who is winning man?

This my biggest gripe with Dems, they're asses can't get on one accord half the time when they become in charge. Republicans likely will gain back congress next year.

This my biggest gripe with Dems, they're asses can't get on one accord half the time when they become in charge. Republicans likely will gain back congress next year.

Honestly it because they white and white men don’t really wanna be that liberal they say they do but they know they benefit from how it is. They kids ain’t worried bout police student loans abortion or any of that

Back