Biden and Democrats To Let Nearly Half A Million Illegal Aliens Work (Legally)

You niggas are very cowardly by nature. Yall don't stand for shit as men. Yall go to great lengths to not turn on white politicians. Can't articulate reasons why you still support these white politicians and their anti-black agendas so deflection is the easy way out.

I couldn't have been enslaved with you cowards. Every idea about escaping would be shot down and snitched on.. you niggas are spineless

Look at you acknowldeging the white mans pronouns calling people men.

Well since you think Black folks are natually born coons you wouldn't have been rushing for freedom either. Probably why you're so easily misled by people saying simple shit.

Wait..what the fuck? When the hell did that happen? I remember the exposure about faking being somebody else but that other shit is wild as hell

Unfortunately all sad but true. And just scratching the surface of his weirdo antics.

Dude has been an internet psycho for over a decade.

• Wack
Reactions: Disanthrope
Unfortunately all sad but true. And just scratching the surface of his weirdo antics.

Dude has been an internet psycho for over a decade.
Suicidal whitewashed sambo from Wisconsin said what? Don't kill yourself sneak. Who will push white liberals agendas on black men?

Screenshot_20231007_161019_Opera.jpg

Yes.

Been like that for who knows how long. That's why they coming here.
Will they see what they are doing wrong in the world or is staying on top & keeping Africa & south America poor more important ? I hope these countries wake up & really get these puppet leader out of leadership roles

Last edited:
Do people not know they use illegal immigrants to work farmer fields?

They reason they do this is because they have no rights and are used to depreciate wages that a normal person would demand.

Stops those owners who do this from tax evasion

The worst part about this is instead of paying them, the Farmers call ICE on them and have them raid their Farm and arrest the Migrant Farmers.

EVERYTIME.

Just because they sure a common color don’t mean it’s your community.

Also, a huge majority of immigrants don’t look like us so that point is invalid from that stand point

Same way folks form El Salvador and Mexico look similar don’t mean they are from the same community.

Mexicans and Salvadoreans really don't like each other. They Hoo-Bang on each other like there's no Tomorrow in L.A.

Immigrants coming in ducking over folks of all races in their own country lmao

Y’all cool with it though.

You going full MAGA now huh? I mean there are valid reasons to be against letting all these migrants in, but cherry picking the criminals out of the masses is basically stripped right from Donald Trump's playbook. lol

Why shouldn't we cherry pick criminals who are already illegal, the fuck? We don't owe them any grace. Black Americans are at the bottom and don't owe anybody any resources empathy or sympathy. We are the ones who are owed. Your President Biden is intentionally bringing illegals over here to undermine black America permanently. That should be more offensive to you than my reaction to it. Y'all can't shame us with maga / Republican talk. That man's presence alone is already disrupting the black community, his disruptive criminal actions compound it

• Ether
Reactions: IUTpt2
  • Haha
Reactions: ChicagoFigure
You going full MAGA now huh? I mean there are valid reasons to be against letting all these migrants in, but cherry picking the criminals out of the masses is basically stripped right from Donald Trump's playbook. lol
12 minutes, 6 on 2.0 speed

Why shouldn't we cherry pick criminals who are already illegal, the fuck? We don't owe them any grace. Black Americans are at the bottom and don't owe anybody any resources empathy or sympathy. We are the ones who are owed. Your President Biden is intentionally bringing illegals over here to undermine black America permanently. That should be more offensive to you than my reaction to it. Y'all can't shame us with maga / Republican talk. That man's presence alone is already disrupting the black community, his disruptive criminal actions compound it

You live in America right. Biden is as much your president as he is mine, so I'm not sure why you're trying to push him off on me as if I put him in office. And you don't have to pull the White supremacist trip of characterizing a whole group by their worst members to make an argument about how bad current immigration policies and approaches are for black people.

I'm not trying to shame you with MAGA talk. I don't care if you feel ashamed or not. The fact of the matter is you are using the same underhanded tactics that the MAGA clowns use. They use their tactics because they know the bullshit they push is just wrong and unpopular, so they have no other option. If you are really confident in the correctness of what you're saying, you shouldn't have to stoop to going that route. Just make good points and leave it at that.

12 minutes, 6 on 2.0 speed

This isn't relevant to my criticism of you. I'm not saying black people should support the current approach the Dems have to the migrant crisis. I just think it's necessary to pull bullshit tactics when expressing your disagreement with that approach, especially when there are good and worthwhile points that can be made.

Reactions: LurkerSix
Related video:

Dude basically goes in on how racist Latino Aldermans in Chicago are and how one of them tried to prevent a 60yr old black woman Alderman from voting to end Chicago's sanctuary city status.

• Ether
Reactions: IUTpt2