Biden and Democrats To Let Nearly Half A Million Illegal Aliens Work (Legally)

Lol i knew clicking "show ignored content" would be posts about me. I knew it with all my heart and soul

:cont:

Dis do you feel the government is working in the best efforts of these immigrants or us in any way?

I know you don’t feel this is for our best interest. So is the idea just to abandon any political process and let things happen? Outside of just not voting democrat wtf do you want here.
The government is completely ignoring us and them working in the best interests of immigrants helps them ignore us

For the billionth time if Black America decided to divest from the political process that doesn't work for us, that would give us more power and leverage than we've ever had in history.. then there'd be like a bidding war for our vote

It's the only way to get some attention and make some noise. Doing what they expect us to do does not work for us

The government is completely ignoring us and them working in the best interests of immigrants helps them ignore us

For the billionth time if Black America decided to divest from the political process that doesn't work for us, that would give us more power and leverage than we've ever had in history.. then there'd be like a bidding war for our vote

It's the only way to get some attention and make some noise. Doing what they expect us to do does not work for us

You reach out to your elected officials? Do you lobby for things youd like to see done and make your voice heard?

If not I dont think you can use "ignored"

If you do and they still dont take action then I can see why you so pissed.. and you should take action to remove them folks but if not...

You reach out to your elected officials? Do you lobby for things youd like to see done and make your voice heard?

If not I dont think you can use "ignored"

If you do and they still dont take action then I can see why you so pissed.. and you should take action to remove them folks but if not...
Nigga... minion...

As usual, you're deflecting the onus away from where it belongs to put it on me. (Punching down)

Did the ILLEGALS reach out to get their benefits??

Did UKRAINE reach out to get their endless bag??

No?

So why do you suggest that the Builders of the country/base of the party reach out to get what's OWED to us?

So if black america doesn't reach out we can't get tangible benefits that non-americans who dont reach out get?

Are you standing on that?

Nigga... minion...

As usual, you're deflecting the onus away from where it belongs to put it on me. (Punching down)

No?

So why do you suggest that the Builders of the country/base of the party reach out to get what's OWED to us?

So if black america doesn't reach out we can't get tangible benefits that non-americans who dont reach out get?

You saying im deflecting but im asking you direct questions that you refusing to answer.

Here i'll answer some more of your questions even tho you wont answer mine.

Yes, people are actively advocating for helping out migrants and refugees.
Yes, people are actively advocating for helping for Ukraine. That beggin ass nigga Zelenskyy is here like every 4 months lol

Care to answer what I asked you in my last post or two or nah? Try to have a conversation like an adult without insults too

I really don’t think that theory holds up at all. Why wouldn’t they just ignore us if that’s the case.

Reactions: Richdollaz
Nigga... minion...

No?

Ok now their are groups of Americans who did advocate for immigrants and Ukraine. We have our own advocates but does not seem like it’s enough

No doubt.... but your reparations can't come at the expense of black america

You're weaponizing the white supremacist liberals nonsense against another black man just like whitewashed @SneakDZA does. Attacking a niggas manhood to support white fuckery is cowardly as hell. Spineless shit

Wtf is wrong with you? And then you wonder why you make the starting five of the coon squad. Shit like this.

Oh no. You some random person on the internet who pretends to be someone else doesnt think highly of me. That really hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: SneakDZA
So are you saying you're no longer a man? So nobody else should refer to you as he or him? Cool. You really don't realize how dumb you sound and you're just digging deeper.

Almost everyone else can see the bigger picture in this but it just seems to keep missing you. And in your zeal to be pro Black above all you're really being pro America and pro white folks and doing their job for them

You're asking a known catfisher who literally made a fake account to shit on himself in a discussion about him trying to sexually blackmail a woman to choose a pronoun to be called by to be forthright. (sorry I know that's a confusing ass sentence to read but that's the best way I can describe the actual true facts around the person we know as @Disanthrope... and that's barely scratching the surface)

This is why any conversations with that weirdo are off the table for me. Dude is not only an oddball but also a literal sex criminal in the state where he supposedly resides.

You're asking a known catfisher who literally made a fake account to shit on himself in a discussion about him trying to sexually blackmail a woman to choose a pronoun to be called by to be forthright. (sorry I know that's a confusing ass sentence to read but that's the best way I can describe the actual true facts around the person we know as @Disanthrope... and that's barely scratching the surface)

This is why any conversations with that weirdo are off the table for me. Dude is not only an oddball but also a literal sex criminal in the state where he supposedly resides.
Fairy tales from the suicidal houseboy

Coon ass nigga you have depression and sleep apnea. You go to bed with a Bane mask on. Fix yourself

Actually... let me try this again

@Disanthrope.... Did you or did you not threaten to release the nudes of a poster if she would not unblock you from social media? (eww)

@Disanthrope... Did you or did you not create multiple fake accounts when this information came out and you got banned repeatedly but furthermore did you use some of those accounts to actually join in on the well-deserved dogpile against... yourself! (wtf?)

@Disanthrope... Would you or would you not consider anybody else on this site a fucking weirdo for engaging in behavior like that?

BTW... I still have you blocked so don't bother replying to me you fucking oddball sexual blackmailer weirdo you.

Last edited:
This is how a pronouns using sambo from iowa spends his Friday night. Obsessing

Your life is obviously trash. The perfect tool for white liberals @SneakDZA

Brand names aside it all comes from your tax dollars

All these bags and benefits foreigners receive under biden come from our taxes

We're being hoed
I agree

Wait..what the fuck? When the hell did that happen? I remember the exposure about faking being somebody else but that other shit is wild as hell

You niggas are very cowardly by nature. Yall don't stand for shit as men. Yall go to great lengths to not turn on white politicians. Can't articulate reasons why you still support these white politicians and their anti-black agendas so deflection is the easy way out.

I couldn't have been enslaved with you cowards. Every idea about escaping would be shot down and snitched on.. you niggas are spineless