Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beyonce says before she met Jay z she was not a woman

Is this "Trash Jay-Z Week" or something? Hate to see what the next Jay-Z headline will be next week.

You ever seen the sector of conspiracy theorists who say that mad celebs are trans and not the sex they say they are?

They would see this headline and say "see I told you Beyonce was a man"

cornell-west-oh-my-gif.2709920

Smh lol people keep bringing up ages 18 is considered an adult globally! The only ones that complain about age are bitter old basic skinny and or fat women! Fruit cake dudes, and old bitter labor ready dudes still living on grandmas couch!

You ever seen the sector of conspiracy theorists who say that mad celebs are trans and not the sex they say they are?

They would see this headline and say "see I told you Beyonce was a man"
Na manā€¦leave them 2008 conspiracies alone brother loch

Na manā€¦leave them 2008 conspiracies alone brother loch
I done seen ppl doing that shit recently

I knew a dude who was kinda fire on some rap shit who went deep into that shit like 5 yrs ago then he just disappeared online

I think he might have had a mental breakdown;

He posts got more and more irrational over time

Yes, there is a very large sector of people that make all kind of videos about these celebs/politicians being the opposite gender of what they are portraying themselves as. They keep getting blocked off youtube.

Sadly, you gotta make sure some of them actually women.

They done gave Glorilla the "BAM".

:hahaha:

Ain't got a curve in sight.

Body built like a man.

Glorilla
Beyonce
Zendaya
Meg the Stallion
Cardi
Chrissean
Michelle O.
Feinstein
Sexxy Redd
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Dionne Warwick
Dua Lipa
Wendy Williams
Lady Gaga
Ice Spice
Megan Kelly
Jamie Lee Curtis
Jada Pinkett
Sandra Bullock
Halle Berry
Angelina Jolie
Hillary Clinton
Ruth Ginsberg
Maxine Waters
Tulsi G.
Kamala H.
Britney Spears

Are some of the names that have been called out for actually being men. And sometimes, the people doing the explaining have a great point and sometimes they don't. For example, a prominent protruding Adams Apple, strong jawline, moonbump, fake pregnancy, or they forgot to tuck and it slipped out. Don't like it, oh well.

Back