Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who are the top Women Rappers in the game right now?

Who is Jay Anthony? And sorry guys work and school been a lil busy. I'm back though.

Another new rapper Glorilla from Memphis is blowing up right now. She has one of the hottest songs in hip hop right now which quickly racked up millions of views.

Who is Jay Anthony? And sorry guys work and school been a lil busy. I'm back though.

Another new rapper Glorilla from Memphis is blowing up right now. She has one of the hottest songs in hip hop right now which quickly racked up millions of views.

Lol that's the chick trending on Twitter cause she signed a contract surrounded by her friends instead of a lawyer

I just found this female MC, Isatta Sheriff... I cant believe Ive not come across her music before...

Shes defo got a conscious and soulful vibe as well as bars...

Give her a try...

For Those Who Love feat. Mercy's Cartel

Sunday Night Car Freestyle...

A Kind of Biography...

Her friends hard too.

Trash.

I mean I never would have called chicks like La Chat, Shawna, or them chicks from Crime Mob great rappers, but they all are 100 times better than those chicks.

I've never even heard of most of the broads mentioned in this thread, but I can at least say Rapsody is dope.

Glorilla and her clique my favorites but they remind me of the girls from crime mob and triple 6 so I’m with it

I know this thread is bumped but how's isn't a Cardi on everyone list? She's become a hit maker without having to push out albums on her own and a clear alpha of hip-hop

Latto is getting bigger, Glo Rilla rising fast. City Girls still churn out hits. Meg and Nicki can jump up whenever

That's not to say they the best female rappers out lyrically, but I can't name 6 women more notable than them atm

I know this thread is bumped but how's isn't a Cardi on everyone list? She's become a hit maker without having to push out albums on her own and a clear alpha of hip-hop

Latto is getting bigger, Glo Rilla rising fast. City Girls still churn out hits. Meg and Nicki can jump up whenever

That's not to say they the best female lyricists, but I can't name 6 women more notable than them atm
FIXED:

Back