Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Carter 3 is rated as a classic for it's commercial success

Carter 2 is the best of the trilogy with Carter 1 right on it's heels
Bruh damn near every lil wayne fan has said the carter 3 is lyrically one of his better albums and the production was better too

Bruh damn near every lil wayne fan has said the carter 3 is lyrically one of his better albums and the production was better too
Ok

I disagree but it doesn't matter at this point

The way Pete be hating nowadays

He prolly wishes he had Mannie s career lmao

Again…some of the best to ever did it but Pete. Talib , and Quik are the Holy Trinity of OG fuckboi
These are just some “unpleasant” mfers at least that’s the energy their social media presence gives

Again…some of the best to ever did it but Pete. Talib , and Quik are the Holy Trinity of OG fuckboi
These are just some “unpleasant” mfers at least that’s the energy their social media presence gives
Gotta be tough going from a sought after producer to not being mentioned at all

I wonder if he ever got his bread from Nas

Gotta be tough going from a sought after producer to not being mentioned at all

I wonder if he ever got his bread from Nas

After Funk Flex aired him out….and exposed the type of shady grimy shit Pete did, especially to CL it’s really no small wonder he has so many strained relationships in the game

Last edited:
Its not just baffling but damn near embarrassing any time I see anyone criticizing a hip hop producer for sampling 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😤😤

The criticism aimed at lack of creativity when sampling is fine….but not because a hip hop producer samples. That’s literally the foundation of hip hop music. Innovation
The most underrated comment in this whole thread...

Back