Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET Series Finding: Youngbloodz

The sentence was whole for a reason. Not so you can fragment and pull it away from it’s context. (Context which would explain the difference might I add.)

I can almost assure you that in ‘95 when Kast won the award none of the regular people in attendance knew where the fuck they were from prior to Andre saying “the south got something to say.” They just knew they weren’t from NY.

I’m saying that for some reason southerners always personalized that moment when in reality it had nothing to do with it being “the South.”
like i said y'all just some haters. you're right it had nothing to do with the 'Kast being from the south because 5 years earlier yall were showing that same level of hate to the west. yall just some haters. everybody from LA to Miami knows that. thank you for proving my point yet again.

like i said y'all just some haters. you're right it had nothing to do with the 'Kast being from the south because 5 years earlier yall were showing that same level of hate to the west. yall just some haters. everybody from LA to Miami knows that. thank you for proving my point yet again.
You gotta relax man..

Back