Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET Series Finding: Youngbloodz

2 of the realest the A has ever seen. NY haters could never understand the YB's b/c they never gave a fuck about their acceptance. Their first album was called Against The Grain and they represented that to the end.

If you've never been to a high school basketball game, seen a dude throw down a monster dunk and hear the entire crowd say U-WAAAAY at the same damn time than u could never understand the Youngbloodz.

Sean Paul and J-Bo put it down for US and US only. The YB's will always be legends in the the A and they couldn't give a fuck what the rest of y'all think about it.

tenor.gif

2 of the realest the A has ever seen. NY haters could never understand the YB's b/c they never gave a fuck about their acceptance. Their first album was called Against The Grain and they represented that to the end.

If you've never been to a high school basketball game, seen a dude throw down a monster dunk and hear the entire crowd say U-WAAAAY at the same damn time than u could never understand the Youngbloodz.

Sean Paul and J-Bo put it down for US and US only. The YB's will always be legends in the the A and they couldn't give a fuck what the rest of y'all think about it.

tenor.gif

Fam ny loved the young bloods and the crunk era. Dont follow what you see on the internet. I lived it. We was all in that bitch A town stomping our hearts out.

Only people in here talking shit are two Chicago cats and this guy got NY in his mouth lmfao
You Southern niggas need to get over that little brother complex or w/e the fuck it is y'all got going on where you stay with NY on your mind.

YoungBloodz were loved in NY during that era. I remember going to FYE with my uncle when he picked up the Drankin' Patnaz album.

Back