Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best TV / TV Setup Wins $20 Mill (PLEASE VOTE)

Pick 3 (Pick The Best TV/TV Setups)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh nah, im not interested in this discussion about this topic

but i was gonna say, now you dont care about the business side of a discussion but in the netflix thread you do?

it was just a jab...nothing major which is why i chose not to say anything initially

I saw the same shit.. chuckled to myself and was like this nigga here.... lol

And that's fine fam. But the fact that there's now streaming quality available that is arguably better/just as good as cd quality is all i need to know. You can stream music from your phone at the same quality as the niggas who spend thousands of dollars for equipment and stacks of cds.

And the MQA library is growing everyday fam

M= MQA

View attachment 165689

The bolded part is still inaccurate. The DAC in the phone matters because that's responsible for converting the digital data into analog audio. I've seen some cats that hook up their phones directly to standalone DACs because the one in the iPhone/whatever Android phone is not that great. Also, the rest of the audio chain matters, including the quality of the headphone amp if you're listening in headphones (passable in a phone, far better in a receiver or mixer, untouchable in a standalone headphone amp), and heading out to the speakers the quality of the amp/receiver matters.

Guaranteed, you listening to MQA on your soundbar ain't even close to the same as me listening to MQA through my setup.

We'll continue this debate next week fam
Image result for this nigga scared gif

Y’all hurting for tv time outchea huh

I’m a vote for Doom for the over all decor of the room

my home entertainment is humble as fuck

waiting as long as I can

You can tell Thor, Beta, and Goldie watch a lot of Black Ink Crew and VH1 shows on they joints. Them joints scream ‘but but but my girl love it tho’ excuses

313 got 10 seats for a 40” TV. Got damn

Cain put 50years in telecommunications but got the TV set up of a grandma in the Hamptons

You can tell Thor, Beta, and Goldie watch a lot of Black Ink Crew and VH1 shows on they joints. Them joints scream ‘but but but my girl love it tho’ excuses

313 got 10 seats for a 40” TV. Got damn

Cain put 50years in telecommunications but got the TV set up of a grandma in the Hamptons
Gaaawdamn lmaooo

Back