14."Friday"Triflyn3:25
15."The Table" (featuring Masta Killa)The Infinite Arkatechz3:03
16."Sneakers"Pete Rock3:02
17."Raw" (featuring American Cream Team)Naheen "Pop" Bowens, Vo3:07
18."Pop Shit"Naheen "Pop" Bowens, Vo3:18
19."Heart To Heart"Naheen "Pop" Bowens, Vo4:04
20."Forecast"Triflyn3:08
21."Outro"

minus the intro and outro and two skits that leaves 17 songs of that 17 at least 12 were dope...at least

uncontrollable substance is very slept on 1st day cop
immobilarity slept on 1st day cop
T2 when it eventually dropped i copped even had the bumper sticker
rza,gza,odb were late additions

whats ugod lol

Golden Arms Redemption October of 99. I copped it off of GP. It had some pretty good songs (unfortunately the album is forgettable). The album was marketed at the same time the video game was (Rumble was in the video game too)

Golden Arms Redemption October of 99. I copped it off of GP. It had some pretty good songs (unfortunately the album is forgettable). The album was marketed at the same time the video game was (Rumble was in the video game too)
I might have to do a Ueey and check it out

Besides Ghostface, I haven't heard anything from any other members that impressed me that came after Wu Tang Forever.

I heard that Masta Killah's album No Said Date was the last dope solo album, although I haven't heard it from front to back. It has all of the members featured.

When did you stop listening? Because Rae alone has dropped Cuban Linx 2, Shaolin vs Wu-tang, and The Wild in the past few years and all of those are good albums.

If you were more of a fan of that classic Wu sound than any of the actual artists, then I get what you're saying because outside of a track here and there, that sound died after the first wave.

When did you stop listening? Because Rae alone has dropped Cuban Linx 2, Shaolin vs Wu-tang, and The Wild in the past few years and all of those are good albums.

If you were more of a fan of that classic Wu sound than any of the actual artists, then I get what you're saying because outside of a track here and there, that sound died after the first wave.

I'd say I stopped paying attention to Wu Tang when all of those side groups came out like Killarmy, Killah Priest, Sunz Of Man, Cappadonna. It was right after Wu Tang Forever, around 98/99. I copped Iron Flag and The W but I wasn't impressed by either one.

And I copped OB4CL II but I just can't make it through the whole album from front to back. It just doesn't have that magic that the first one had.

I'd say I stopped paying attention to Wu Tang when all of those side groups came out like Killarmy, Killah Priest, Sunz Of Man, Cappadonna. It was right after Wu Tang Forever, around 98/99. I copped Iron Flag and The W but I wasn't impressed by either one.

And I copped OB4CL II but I just can't make it through the whole album from front to back. It just doesn't have that magic that the first one had.

Yeah, they OD'd on the side groups, but Killarmy and Killah Priest put out some good albums too.

Back