Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Rappers Who've Never Been Battle Tested?

I wouldn’t call him battle tested

Lupe got in his feelings then dissed Royce and got no response then started bench pressing out of fear of being beat up

Takes two to battle and you would need more than one battle (or at the very least have an incredible battle) to be tested imo

Royce responded once but I still dont count Lupe as being battle tested. Not completely his fault tho cuz he seemed to be with the shit

I would like to hear more rappers battle for the sport of it tbh in the 'old days' it feels like there were tons of back and fourths... There were still physical altercations with Eric B & Rakim, G Rap, EPMD, KRS, Freddie Foxx etc but guess because there was no social media you never really heard of it...

Now its just opps calling eachother out and killing or jumping eachother which is wack...

Anyways on topic has Vince Staples ever gonna back and fourth on wax with anyone???

Royce responded once but I still dont count Lupe as being battle tested. Not completely his fault tho cuz he seemed to be with the shit

Ahhh forgot about this

Yeah he’s not tested (not his fault though)

He was either too busy beefing with Atlantic or practicing with a katana

"When Yasiin Bey (formerly known as Mos Def) challenged any three MCs on the planet earlier this year, Lupe Fiasco accepted. He recruited Mickey Factz and Daylyt against Mos, King Los and Black Thought, but that potentially epic battle never happened. Why?

Daylyt, a battle rapper known for his antics, thinks he knows the answer. “Mos Def got his squad together and Lupe got his squad together,” Day told MTV News. "Mos Def seen what type of squad Lupe had and waved the white flag.”

Real quick tho, does battle tested even count if one nigga hops out but the other doesnt respond?

Is Lupe battle tested? I dont really count that shit with Royce cuz Royce ducked out. Im still tight about that. Shit wasnt a real back and forth

Royce did respond tho and once Lupe dropped HIS response Royce ducked out

"When Yasiin Bey (formerly known as Mos Def) challenged any three MCs on the planet earlier this year, Lupe Fiasco accepted. He recruited Mickey Factz and Daylyt against Mos, King Los and Black Thought, but that potentially epic battle never happened. Why?

Daylyt, a battle rapper known for his antics, thinks he knows the answer. “Mos Def got his squad together and Lupe got his squad together,” Day told MTV News. "Mos Def seen what type of squad Lupe had and waved the white flag.”

Ahhh okay thanks

lol wait what? lol Mos and Blackthought being scared of lupe and fuckin Mickey Factz? hell naw aint no fuckin way lol

Never heard it. What is the song called?
More rumors than anything that’s been confirmed on both sides, Mobb Deep’s “The Infamous Prelude” from The Infamous allegedly started the beef. Prodigy supposedly took shots at Reggie by saying the following: “All them rap ass niggas wit ya half-assed rhymes talkin bout how much you get high, how much weed you smoke, and that crazy space shit that don’t even make no sense.” Redman didn’t take that well and confronted Mobb at famous New York nightclub, The Tunnelwith Keith Murray in tow. What happened next is still mostly shrouded in mystery, though most agree it didn’t end well for the Queensbridge emcee.

Back