Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Rappers Who've Never Been Battle Tested?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Has Fab ever had a rap battle?

I remember Ali Vegas dissed him back in 99, but I don't think fab responded.

Kendrick is glaring and the first rapper to come to mind but it’s not his fault

Somehow niggas been scared for 15 years to go back and forth

Rappers don’t know how to battle without wanting to fight really anymore and I think it’s business related mostly now

If it ain't real beef, I don't want to hear about it. And if it is real beef, why put it in a song? Go see that nigga.

If it ain't real beef, I don't want to hear about it. And if it is real beef, why put it in a song? Go see that nigga.
You don’t like the sporty aspect of just talking shit about someone and then going back and forth in music for entertainment and competition?

You don’t like the sporty aspect of just talking shit about someone and then going back and forth in music for entertainment and competition?
To me diss records died with the Nas vs Jay beef. Everybody tried to copy them and it was a bunch of low level rappers spewing nonsense. Established artists were being challenged by off brand rappers basically so they could come up. That shit has always been wack to me.

To me diss records died with the Nas vs Jay beef. Everybody tried to copy them and it was a bunch of low level rappers spewing nonsense. Established artists were being challenged by off brand rappers basically so they could come up. That shit has always been wack to me.
Nah the last great beefs were by 50 Cent in 03-07. Those were still entertaining.

You hit the nail on the head, however...
Nah the last great beefs were by 50 Cent in 03-07. Those were still entertaining.
Jay vs Nas
50 vs Ja Rule (remember Loose Change)
D Block vs G Unit
Eminem vs Benzino
Jadakiss vs Beanie Sigel
Camron vs Nas
Camron vs Jay
Camron vs 50

That was a GOAT era

Meh
If another rapper doesn't respond or half ass responds then it ain't a great beef.

Real quick tho, does battle tested even count if one nigga hops out but the other doesnt respond?

Is Lupe battle tested? I dont really count that shit with Royce cuz Royce ducked out. Im still tight about that. Shit wasnt a real back and forth

Real quick tho, does battle tested even count if one nigga hops out but the other doesnt respond?

Is Lupe battle tested? I dont really count that shit with Royce cuz Royce ducked out. Im still tight about that. Shit wasnt a real back and forth
I wouldn’t call him battle tested

Lupe got in his feelings then dissed Royce and got no response then started bench pressing out of fear of being beat up

Takes two to battle and you would need more than one battle (or at the very least have an incredible battle) to be tested imo

Back