Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best pick up lines?

The six pillars of self esteem. It’s a great book. Back when Obama was running for office all these racist people kept talking about the philosophy of this woman Ayn Rand. Gotta keep up on motives against us, so I look into her.

She basically was just some spoiled let em eat cake lady, but.. this guy that she used to date, surprising wrote this self help book. Which for me all of this was just a bunch of twist after twist. And I love a mystery and intriguing things.

So I read some of the book to figure out what type of time he was on, come to find out, it’s a great book. Like damn, that’s how life is sometimes, when you expand your mind beyond where you’re comfortable you find jewels.

Ima Johnathan by the way, am I being too presumptuous to ask you your name?
Sorry bruh it looks like she turned her AirPods back on…maybe next time

The six pillars of self esteem. It’s a great book. Back when Obama was running for office all these racist people kept talking about the philosophy of this woman Ayn Rand. Gotta keep up on motives against us, so I look into her.

She basically was just some spoiled let em eat cake lady, but.. this guy that she used to date, surprising wrote this self help book. Which for me all of this was just a bunch of twist after twist. And I love a mystery and intriguing things.

So I read some of the book to figure out what type of time he was on, come to find out, it’s a great book. Like damn, that’s how life is sometimes, when you expand your mind beyond where you’re comfortable you find jewels.

Ima Johnathan by the way, am I being too presumptuous to ask you your name?
milk-edinburgh-clubbers-meme.jpg

Did you not see that helping myself cope was part of my Rizz?
Bruh, I'm not about doing deep dives into your posts no more... Cuz you always abandon ship the second anyone takes any interest in the shit you talking about

Bruh, I'm not about doing deep dives into your posts no more... Cuz you always abandon ship the second anyone takes any interest in the shit you talking about
To be honest, this didn’t go as fluidly as I thought it was gonna go. And i kinda lost interest, so I’m kinda happy yall called it

Maybe there is a thread for it? I am single now, we both break up because of always fighting.

Anyway I am intrested in a new GF; I Signed up At Tinder. But no Likes at all.

I seen girl in the gym from Tinder and I walked up to her and said "You look better in real Life" and she said what? I told her Ive seen you on tinder.
Good yeah?

Tinder is a dating app for you who don't know.
Noice!

Never used pickup lines, always thought they were corny. And for that reason if I ever tried it would come off awkward.

Instead of asking niggas what they lines are, need to be asking women which lines worked on them and the outcome.

Work smarter not harder, lol.

To be honest, this didn’t go as fluidly as I thought it was gonna go. And i kinda lost interest, so I’m kinda happy yall called it
You talked too much, lol. She was hitting you with one-liners and you went on a psycho-analytic diatribe about potential existential crises with a Blade reference to boot, lol.

At some point you’ve got to say enough about me, what are you into? What gives you butterflies every time you think about it?

You talked too much, lol. She was hitting you with one-liners and you went on a psycho-analytic diatribe about potential existential crises with a Blade reference to boot, lol.

At some point you’ve got to say enough about me, what are you into? What gives you butterflies every time you think about it?
Ion care about any of that, I’m the prize

Back