Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best pick up lines?

Can we get one of the ladies to participate in a game of Rizz? Where we toss out our best work and see how far we can go before they legitimately get the ick or feel the Rizz?

Truth be told I really did have 1 pickup line and it was corny.

Me: How you doing?
Her: I’m good, how about yourself
Me: Much better since you smiled

View attachment 1253128

But real shit, if I get a smile that comes with a certain energy (can’t explain it) I know I’m good with approaching her before even saying anything
This one is corny, but the good kind of corny...

Awesome, Great!!

Ok, setting the stage, aight, I’m on a bus, you get on and all the seats are taken except the one next to me.

You can sit or stand, which ever would make you comfortable in the situation. For ref, I have on a black hoody, black sweats, and a black skully.

You set your perspective of the scene and then we start

When she try to leave out of her parking spot. Pull up very fast to block her in. When she tell you that "you're in her way, and what is you doing?" Then tell her to calm down, that's one of your natural reflexes. She might ask ask "So you like being in her way?. Respond, by introducing yourself and you'll live happily ever after

Awesome, Great!!

Ok, setting the stage, aight, I’m on a bus, you get on and all the seats are taken except the one next to me.

You can sit or stand, which ever would make you comfortable in the situation. For ref, I have on a black hoody, black sweats, and a black skully.

You set your perspective of the scene and then we start
Get on bus a little annoyed because everybody and they mama gotta be on bus. Sees there's an open seat and make my way to sit down. I gave a small smile and nod when I sit...

Get on bus a little annoyed because everybody and they mama gotta be on bus. Sees there's an open seat and make my way to sit down. I gave a small smile and nod when I sit...
Laughs, good morning, I wasn’t sure you were gonna sit next me. I saw the look you had on your face, you look like you want no part of human interaction today.

Yeah...I didn't have a pick up line.

Was never good at actually approaching a chick. My interactions was either thru hook up...or online.

Now if you talmbout online...then I'd just did the simple "Hey how are you?" A simple like that would always spark a whole conversation if she's interested. Also like Du stated...makin them laugh works. So if I saw a particular pic that stood out, I'd make a joking comment about it. Boom.

Laughter. Full on conversation. Meet up ensues. Soon after...
martin-lawrence-what-does-gtd-stand-for.gif

Blade huh??
Yea, I’ve been reading this book that describes life as all about perspective. So, are we on a bus, or did we have our driver pick us up in a vehicle that cost have mill.

Lol, yam’sayin, am I on the way to my job as a social worker dressed in all black, or am I the hero the world needs? Feel me

I’m a creeping out this beautiful woman next to me, or am I too intriguing to digest?

I like believe the good ones.

Yea, I’ve been reading this book that describes life as all about perspective. So, are we on a bus, or did we have our driver pick us up in a vehicle that cost have mill.

Lol, yam’sayin, am I on the way to my job as a social worker dressed in all black, or am I the hero the world needs? Feel me

I’m a creeping out this beautiful woman next to me, or am I too intriguing to digest?

I like believe the good ones.
And what was the name of this book?

And what was the name of this book?
The six pillars of self esteem. It’s a great book. Back when Obama was running for office all these racist people kept talking about the philosophy of this woman Ayn Rand. Gotta keep up on motives against us, so I look into her.

She basically was just some spoiled let em eat cake lady, but.. this guy that she used to date, surprising wrote this self help book. Which for me all of this was just a bunch of twist after twist. And I love a mystery and intriguing things.

So I read some of the book to figure out what type of time he was on, come to find out, it’s a great book. Like damn, that’s how life is sometimes, when you expand your mind beyond where you’re comfortable you find jewels.

Ima Johnathan by the way, am I being too presumptuous to ask you your name?

Back