Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd2) Menace 2 Society vs Sicario

Better Movie?

• Menace 2 Society

• Sicario

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicario had atleast 3 driving scenes where they show the setting and scenery that were 5 mins each. I almost fell asleep twice watching that shit.

9676f2499f9031d9bd250270dd2e3be0.gif

5 mins to establish they're in mexico!?!?

giphy.gif
Gotta show the surroundings and show how much desert is around, gotta show the border to see the scale of it, gotta let the music build up the scene

Most importantly you paid for the drone rental for 3 hours you gotta get your money’s worth lol

My point is this. Menace 2 society, Friday, Boyz n the hood..... You shouldn't have to be black to recognize those are great movies. Instant classics..... But unfortunately because of the way works..... It's mostly black people who do openly recognize them as the classics that they rightfully are.

You gotta fair share of the whites and others that will recognize.... Cuz these are very quality movies.....

It's just nasty work when black folks on a black web are really out here tryna discount the impactful undeniable classic that menace really was. That shit came out in 92 and was in the regular rotation up until streaming services really started flooding the game...

But when it came down you only being able to watch what you own..... Everybody I know own a copy of menace to society......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back