Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd1): Logan vs Iron Man

Better Movie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Logan for the fact that it seemed like the stakes mattered in a meaningful way

It was about as "real" as you could get for the source material

In other words, if this was just a movie with no comic book elements, no mutant, no abilities, I would still think it was a solid choice of the two.
So the stakes make it a better movie? Hmm

But on the flipside if Ironman wasn’t called iron man would you consider it better? (Not better than Logan but just a better movie)

So the stakes make it a better movie? Hmm

But on the flipside if Ironman wasn’t called iron man would you consider it better? (Not better than Logan but just a better movie)
im trying to take two movies with comic book origins and find something to make a distinction why i would prefer one over the other

but to answer your question, in this instance, yes

Blade helped Marvel studios for sure in 98 but they still were on shaky ground in the early 2000s before Iron Man dropped

Thank you.

That narrative needs to stop. When they made IM they had to borrow money from a bank and put up the Marvel property they owned at that time up for collateral. If IM flopped, some bank would've owned the rest of Marvel's catalog.

I went back and checked and niggas really voted, Dark Knight, Ironman, Pineapple Express as the best movies in 2008.

50F8B3E7-8047-4670-AFCC-4FC0E512C711.gif

Over

Slumdog Millionaire
The Wrestler
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Gran Torino

Shit, Robert Downey was better in Tropic Thunder, in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back