Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd1): Heat vs No Country For Old Men

Better Movie?

• Heat

• No Country For Old Men

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both movies are good, but lets be real, No Country For Old Men is a better overall movie/story. It was such a better written film with several twists you can't even predict.

Only people thinking Heat is better is hood niggas and teens that dream of robbing a bank like that.
I aint wanna say it but bingo

The shootout isn’t even my favorite scene in Heat. That would be the restaurant scene.

No way you watch Heat with a decent 4K & Dolby setup and not come out with a whole new appreciation for it. That’s if you didn’t already hold it in high regard.

Interesting video about it:

The shootout isn’t even my favorite scene in Heat. That would be the restaurant scene.

No way you watch Heat with a decent 4K & Dolby setup and not come out with a whole new appreciation for it. That’s if you didn’t already hold it in high regard.

Interesting video about it:

crazy shit is I peeped that video back in January and it literally gave me a whole new appreciation for Heat, particularly the restaurant scene.

Man, y'all niggaz wilding.

One of the best scenes in any movie ever....

Like the non verbal shit, the sign to him the shit was no good, the look on Chris face.....and how quickly he tried to play it off, cuz he was trained to walk away, and his girl... despite how much she was hating his ass atm .. Went with it... She gave him the sign.

I fucking love this movie

I reference that part all the fuckin time 🙏🏾

Heat is PERFECTION . The cast,the drama,the complicated relationships the action. Pacino and Deniro at their best. Seeing this in a theatre years ago with that Dolby surround sound...INCREDIBLE.
No Country For Old Men has it's moments of excellence but there were moments that didnt lead up to much and just hey here's a talking,drifting and abrupt ending.

200w.gif

I didn’t see the nomination thread. This matchup was in the four recommended threads at the top of the site.

Back