Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Best Movie Tournament (Rd1): Heat vs No Country For Old Men

Better Movie?

• Heat

• No Country For Old Men

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both movies are good, but lets be real, No Country For Old Men is a better overall movie/story. It was such a better written film with several twists you can't even predict.

Only people thinking Heat is better is hood niggas and teens that dream of robbing a bank like that.

No Country clip was better. I was scared when he flipped that coin. I was just as confused as the old man. I was drawn in. The Heat clip reminded me of a scene from Set It Off.

I’m not an avid movie watcher, so don’t mind me.

How are people in here ignoring the influence Heat bought to Hollywood? It's like Die Hard in that regard.

From Takers, The Town, Baby Driver, to GTA 4, GTA V, Payday and wait for it...... REAL LIFE

What the Fuck has No Country for Old Men influenced????????

I know Goldie didn't bring album sales into this😒
giphy.gif

I was just using homie's "#'s" logic.

How are people in here ignoring the influence Heat bought to Hollywood? It's like Die Hard in that regard.

From Takers, The Town, Baby Driver, to GTA 4, GTA V, Payday and wait for it...... REAL LIFE

What the Fuck has No Country for Old Men influenced????????

No Country For Old Men was so unique, no one can easily copy it.

Also, having a shoot out with police after a bank robbery is hardly a new idea. One can argue Heat copied bank robbers from the 20's and 30's

No Country For Old Men was so unique, no one can easily copy it.

Also, having a shoot out with police after a bank robbery is hardly a new idea. One can argue Heat copied bank robbers from the 20's and 30's

It's not just the shootout and bank robbery when I mean influence. Also when two very high profile actors play against each other a la Face Off, The Departed, The Negotiator, Collateral, American Gangster. All these aforementioned movies released after Heat.

Back