Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best duo

If we talking about just the ability to make good music together, then every duo in that list is pretty close together. If we talking about ability to feed off each other and spit back and forth, then its a tie between Rae and Ghost and Styles and Jada with everyone else on that list pretty far behind.

Styles and Jada easily for me.

M.O.P. though, them niggas will have a fool nigga going to prison for a long ass time with the shit the talking about and I LOVE it though!

Both styles n Jada better than Havoc

I was a big fan of Mobb Deep in the 90s. As time has gone on, I've come to believe they are a bit overrated. It's not that they aren't good, but people talk like they are the greatest duo ever. I don't really see that. Half those groups listed are as good or better than them.

I saw the list. My question to you is, who would you take off and who would you add?

Not necessarily anybody I would take off but I was never a mobb deep fan. I would've added UGK & 8Ball & MJG. I'm not naming Outkast because their music doesn't seem to fit the groups the question is about. I feel like I'm missing a group but can't think of another 2 man group at the moment.

No love for these guys?
550_gotj4_26.jpg
none whatsoever.

Not necessarily anybody I would take off but I was never a mobb deep fan. I would've added UGK & 8Ball & MJG. I'm not naming Outkast because their music doesn't seem to fit the groups the question is about. I feel like I'm missing a group but can't think of another 2 man group at the moment.
I think those would be the two I would add. The two I would take of is:

Nas & AZ because not enough material with the both of them together. The same goes with Heltah Skeltah

I think those would be the two I would add. The two I would take of is:

Nas & AZ because not enough material with the both of them together. The same goes with Heltah Skeltah

I never looked at Nas & AZ as group so that was a surprise to see them listed. I remember Heltah Skeltah but not enough to really have an opinion.

I saw the list. My question to you is, who would you take off and who would you add?

it's not so much that as it is a lack of diversity from regions not bein represented

coulda threw Tha Dogg Pound for the west coast or Clipse for the south

sumn like that so it's not a heavy east coast bias

it's not so much that as it is a lack of diversity from regions not bein represented

coulda threw Tha Dogg Pound for the west coast or Clipse for the south

sumn like that so it's not a heavy east coast bias
I see what you are saying. This is my opinion but whoever made this list was thinking grimy shit.

Back