Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best club fight song

He's talkin about killin a nigga the whole song lol what's the surprise lol

Nah, I'm talkin to all u country niggas lol tryna get crunk and fuck a nigga up at the same time

Southern ppl will stomp you out in rhythm to a song and probably rap the lyrics at the same time. At least I would.:ainttrippin:

See I don’t remember any fight songs but being where I’m from this song had the whole club singing but you probably wouldn’t know anything about this... Lol

Whites, Blacks and of course my Hispanic folks.

Southern ppl will stomp you out in rhythm to a song and probably rap the lyrics at the same time. At least I would.:ainttrippin:

Yooo Lmaoo

Couldn't have said it any better. This song killed the clubs when it was at its height down here smh. Another one you had to save and wait because niggas was go tear that bitch down when Boosie part came on

I can tell you how it would go: Song comes on, everyone goes to the middle of the spot or wherever the crowd's at. You start swaying or in our case down here (jigging) moving your head up and down to the beat, mugging like its legal, just getting ready for it. Then you start throwing up that set Lol, putting that shit up high in air, then you see niggas from another ward/hood wit their set reppin, so you start repping yo shit harder and start yelling "yea, yea, yea bih" Then Boosie part comes on and you just a hit a nigga, "bih waz happin," and all hell break loose, stomping niggas, hoes screaming and moving out the way Lmaooo yoo. Ah shit, It don't get no better than shit there. The song still playing Lmaoo until a real dj that's not watching the shit and trying to savage the party, would turn the song off and put on some Sunshine Anderson - I heard it all before, or some R. Kelly - I wish, I wish or some shit LMAOOOOO yoooo

Back