Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Best club fight song

So either I have anger issues or these songs really just made you want to fight.

Sigh

This was the song I advised the DJ not to play until I got my money, (the party story) I gave this nigga instructions not to play these 2 songs cuz it never fails, fights happen off the strength of this nigga Boosie verse. Smh. Fucking DJ played this shit and all hell broke loose that night ask @AP21 LMAOO

This is like 17 years later, now imagine when this song was at its height how these niggas acted. Just was a war zone when dude verse came on smh. I seen so many niggas get they head buss off this shit here smh.

"Say my daddy was a thug, what you thank I'm go be"

This one here too, use to get niggas ran over in the club, fucking Boosie mane Lol

"Pussy ass niggas take this song how you wanna"

Im dying from laughter at these posts
humor is lost no me...

are you implying people on the east coast don't wild out at parties?

do you think colleges on the east coast play only down south music?

like why so funny?

LMAO

i passed by that building where we had the party at not too long ago

humor is lost no me...

are you implying people on the east coast don't wild out at parties?

do you think colleges on the east coast play only down south music?

like why so funny?

now you ignoring my posts

i answered this exact question in response to Dread mayne

now you ignoring my posts

i answered this exact question in response to Dread mayne
i ain't see that shit...

stop assuming i'm ignoring shit..all defensive

aye man

im not saying that ya'll clubs werent about that action...i just find it funny some of the songs that ya'll are playing that would "set it off" so to speak
yea but that funny till you falling down....

lol, it's just different music for different regions

I could see Ante Up and Get at Me dog causing raucus at an east coast party

Its just wierd to me being a southern boy...Ante up MIGHT have a reaction like that...but it would proly be at a college party where there are east coast niggas....other than that...we going to the bar if they play that shit lol

everybody know there's cultural biases in different regions....

it might be peculiar, but you was falling over laughing, i thought there was some bigger joke at play

everybody know there's cultural biases in different regions....

it might be peculiar, but you was falling over laughing, i thought there was some bigger joke at play

im laughing at "who want what" being a crowd eruptor (sp?)

im laughing at "who want what" being a crowd eruptor (sp?)
it was a live ass song....it had a part where they just shout shit over and over again... a whole room of people reciting that shit gets hype...

when you get away from where u from you hear some crazy shit tha everybody else see to love..

but this is basic shit i learned before i was 21.....i ain't stipp tripping off it almost 15 years later

Back