COMMUNITY Best Artwork Gets $20M

Pick 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My homie who was visiting Africa got those from a street artist and sent them to me as house warming gifts. I got alot of spaces I want to put more artwork but I havent found any dope spots out here to cop.

Oh I was gonna tell you to check it out for me lol
Lol fuck I look like. I do believe she said they gave a complimentary wine bottle for her group or some shit.

I got framed Jerseys yall prolly seen and framed sports pictures thats art work to me but I doubt it makes sense here

7AF23487-5070-4AAF-828A-77DC8F7EAFAA.jpeg B1DC1404-1599-4C42-8F46-ADDE4EE8B278.jpeg 966832FE-CB24-4BE0-87B8-43519B9169E9.jpeg

1. Bob Marley collage of iconic spliff smoking pic made up of all his different album covers and pics...shits mad heavy and big so I never hung it up

2. Tha “remnants” of a 3D portrait of Brotha’ Bob that made it at least 20 yrs thru tha rage of an ex and a baby mom...gone thru 2 shadow frames to “enhance” tha visual...now it’s in my music corner on tha floor board by my liquor, mini fridge and record player

3. A painting of a Trumpet player who I always thought looked like 3 Stacks lol...also used to be hung over my record player but that shit fell and almost fucked up my records so now it’s in tha floor wit tha otha shit lol

I think I might go to goodwill when I get off work

giphy.gif

just dont go fuckin wit no

it aint bad just placed basic af lol

put about 2 inches between them and offset em....step up, step down, something

You think so? I could change it I’ll try it on the weekend

Thanks

U missed the cut fam, prolly was gonna lose anyway