Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Best Artwork Gets $20M

Pick 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Props to y’all having African pieces in y’all house I can’t do it..

I don’t really fuck with Africa like that because niggas is starving to death and that’s not ballin to me

usually $35 each....there was one that was done on a big piece of wood that cost a little more
Oh okay mine was the same price but when we go there I’m thinking they serve the wine or had bottles and finger food. Some midget woman was celebrating her bday and all her friends had a cheese and crackers and meat platter. I’m thinking it’s for the whole class. Her lil ass ” excuuuse me that’s for the party only”

$70 and I gotta bring my own shit?! and draw this shitty painting? Eat a dick

Oh okay mine was the same price but when we go there I’m thinking they serve the wine or had bottles and finger food. Some midget woman was celebrating her bday and all her friends had a cheese and crackers and meat platter. I’m thinking it’s for the whole class. Her lil ass ” excuuuse me that’s for the party only”

$70 and I gotta bring my own shit?! and draw this shitty painting? Eat a dick

cant take niggas nowhere smh

leave them people's delectables and assorted meats alone

but nah you saying they didnt even have the alcohol?

ours aint like that....its a cash bar inside....all beer and wine (gotta buy the bottle)

cant take niggas nowhere smh

leave them people's delectables and assorted meats alone

but nah you saying they didnt even have the alcohol?

ours aint like that....its a cash bar inside....all beer and wine (gotta buy the bottle)
I heard one in NY she went to was like a bar

But the one we went to in Jersey was dead $70 to paint with no complimentary bottle of nasty ass Sauvignon blanc or nothing

I chalked it up to being in an expensive area though

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back