Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Alternative to Cable or Satellite TV?

Man this new build I got is wack af. My old ass build was fast af, this one taking forever to work smh

Man this new build I got is wack af. My old ass build was fast af, this one taking forever to work smh

What are the names? The old and the new. Which version of Kodi do you use?

I still couldn't get on ABW last night so I actually did something productive for a change and installed Covenant on an old azz Android tv box. The latest it supports is Jarvis 16.1 and I had to download it through a PC onto a flash drive first. But it works well.

What are the names? The old and the new. Which version of Kodi do you use?

I still couldn't get on ABW last night so I actually did something productive for a change and installed Covenant on an old azz android tv box. The latest it supports us 16.1 and I had to download it through a PC onto a flash drive first. But it works well.

That's the one I got lol It's been working fast since I made that post, so it might've still been updating. I'll let yall know how it's working for me after a few days.

And the site's still not working for u? Did you use the VPN that kandy posted?

Yea, I think ima make that switch. Ima do alil more research first tho

This seems like something just begging to be shut down lol

I think IPTV has some servers on Kodi, or rather uploaders use IPTV to put stuff on Kodi.

Aren't u anti kodi tho? lol
Why you keep saying this lol

I had Kodi on my PC for a min

My position was all the people who were getting firesticks and the ramifications that would come from it.

Someone I know bought a firestick but didn't have a Amazon account. I mean I'm sure everyone that has one doesn't have one but know why you are buying stuff. I set it up for her and I wasn't about to put my account on her stick. Luckily, she has a niece that has one and that's what I used.

I had to teach her how to use it. I didn't mind tbh because she has looked out for my daughter at daycare since my baby was only a couple months old, but educate yourself before you just buy something.

One of the things I give you a ton of credit for doing.

Back