Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best Alternative to Cable or Satellite TV?

Ok, can anyone recommend a good app or addon on Amazon Fire TV box for live sports?

I know you can easily steam sports through a PC but my laptop is company issued and I don't want to install anything unrelated to work on it. I need a PC-less solution.

Now my current set up is:

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Prime
Kodi with Exodus and Devil Sports

Thankssssss

Ok, my current set up is:

Amazon Fire TV box
Amazon Prime
Kodi with Exodus and Devil Sports

Can anyone recommend a good app or add on on the fire tv box for live sports?

I know you can easily steam it through a PC but my laptop is company issued and I don't want to install anything unrelated to work on it.
Go to YouTube type in Mchanga

Reddit for live sports has been money for me

I just type something like NBA stream Reddit then bam. You cooking with grease. I've been able to watch every single pelican and saints game this season. Even though saints games come in local Fox, I've elected to have the game streaming on my pc while I game on my television. I haven't watched a game in my living room in damn near a year because I have the TV mounted over the fire place and it hurts my neck for long periods of viewing plus I got a stupid glare on my living room that makes it damn near unwatchable at times

Reddit for live sports has been money for me

I just type something like NBA stream Reddit then bam. You cooking with grease. I've been able to watch every single pelican and saints game this season. Even though saints games come in local Fox, I've elected to have the game streaming on my pc while I game on my television. I haven't watched a game in my living room in damn near a year because I have the TV mounted over the fire place and it hurts my neck for long periods of viewing plus I got a stupid glare on my living room that makes it damn near unwatchable at times

Yeah reddit is GOAT. Any live event i can find on there no problem. Including Battlerap events if they have a PPV stream available.

What's the best spot to get live tv? Tryna see the BET awards tomorrow.

@Kandy
This is a good build. It's called wookie lite
To Install Wookie Wizard:

• Open Kodi
  • Select SYSTEM > File Manager
  • Select Add Source
  • Select None
  • Type the following EXACTLY http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/ and select Done
  • Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type wookie & select OK
  • Go back to your Home Screen
  • Select SYSTEM
  • Select Add-Ons
  • Select Install from zip file
  • Select wookie
  • Select Click Me - Succumb to the Wookie.zip
  • Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Wookie Wizard is now installed. To use the add-on do the following.

• Select PROGRAMS or APPS
  • Select Wookie
  • You can now choose a build to install and let the wizard install it for you

Back