Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Missy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Em

• Luda

• Total voters
Outkast pushed the envelope every time with their first three, shit... even with their 4th and 5th (especially the double LP) if we are being honest.

Greatest duo/group of all time.

If everybody from tha Wu get to claim 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever then Rae, Gza, Ghost, Dirty and Meth all get a nod lol

WU-TANG HO!!!!

Outkast gotta be the most overrated muthafuckas on here and the IC.

And every other Hip Hop site too right?

Or maybe...just maybe Outkast is a massively popular and respected group by Hip Hop fans in general. I'll really be glad when people stop using the word "overrated" to mean "too many people like this artist/movie/song/etc... that I don't care for."

Southernplayalisticadillacmuziklongestasstitletoanalbumgotdamn is a classic.

Aquemini & Atliens are both in my top 10 albums of all time.

That's how strongly I feel about choosing Outkast. I'm not sure how many other people would say that about their choice.

Or maybe...just maybe Outkast is a massively popular and respected group by Hip Hop fans in general. I'll really be glad when people stop using the word "overrated" to mean "too many people like this artist/movie/song/etc... that I don't care for."

Most people on here are from the IC. So the opinions are the same.

They arent the greatest and overrated.

:huh2:.....but that's the definition of overrated tho.

:huh2:.....but that's the definition of overrated tho.

That's what it's become, but that's not what it always was. It used to be mean that people were literally rating artist too highly based on what they accomplished. For example, if you're saying is a top 5 artists while also admitting that artists only has 2 good albums out of a 5 album catalog, you're overrating that artist.

With the definition ya'll are using, every artist is overrated because no artist is universally liked.

That's true but when too many people like a album or a group of albums simply because they're fan favored lyricist like outkast other than honestly judging the album that means they're overeating it.

There's plenty of lyricist who are lyrical but cant make classics albums and imo Outkast first 3 albums range from solid to good.

Back