Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best 2 Black Mirror Episodes (Season 4)

Pick 2

• Total voters
I'm sad crocodile didn't get no votes. I loved that ep. USS Calister, Black Museum and Crocodile are best eps of the season. Hang the DJ is ok.

Who voted for metalhead and why?

I voted for metalhead..
I liked it. I like the fact that it played on shit like boston dynamics and where that stuff is gonna be heading. Imagining living in that dystopic type situation where you have those dogs after you and theres damn near norhing you can do about it.

I voted for metalhead..
I liked it. I like the fact that it played on shit like boston dynamics and where that stuff is gonna be heading. Imagining living in that dystopic type situation where you have those dogs after you and theres damn near norhing you can do about it.
But one of the best of the season tho?

man goldie trippin lol

How? U can't have it both ways. U can't say the simulation showed that based on her traits she was destined to be with the white dude and then say oh yea, her actions in the simulation aren't based on her traits lol

Based on her traits, she liked mostly white men and passed the pussy around.

How? U can't have it both ways. U can't say the simulation showed that based on her traits she was destined to be with the white dude and then say oh yea, her actions in the simulation aren't based on her traits lol

Based on her traits, she liked mostly white men and passed the pussy around.

you caught up in the color of the dude vs the likelihood of the compatibility

get off that

Back