Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best 2 Black Mirror Episodes (Season 4)

Pick 2

• Total voters
Hol up, so u don't think she was fuckin the niggas she was in relationships with?

I aint gon let u do this fam lol Cuz if that's the angle you're gonna use then the only thing that happened in that ep was they saw eachother at a bar and waved at eachother, the end.

I aint gon let u do this fam lol Cuz if that's the angle you're gonna use then the only thing that happened in that ep was they saw eachother at a bar and waved at eachother, the end.

~sighs~

this is my theory...they set up dating profiles...and answered a VERY extensive and detailed list of traits, turn ons/offs. The simulation, takes those traits, turn ons/offs and puts them with others who have set up profiles. The sim runs the instances 100x introducing new variables each time to see what the likelihood would be if they ultimately ended up together. And with the exception of i think 2 times, they ALWAYS got back together which is how the coach knew the % that their relationship would last

when we see them in the last scene, they are actually meeting for the very first time and the coach said that you match 98% with this person as your mate or whatever

So based on her traits she was allowing multiple niggas white dudes to dig in her guts in the simulation, meaning those were her traits in real life too :think2:

So based on her traits she was allowing multiple niggas white dudes to dig in her guts in the simulation, meaning those were her traits in real life too :think2:

no man lol

get off that

the simulation put her profile with other men profiles to test compatibility

if im going to take away from the sexual scenes, i take from it that she is a sexual person and enjoys sex and not on some prude shit, and while she likes sex, she wants more b/c the second guy she had sex with, she liked the sex, but she was looking for the more intangible things which is why she had a connection with ol boy on the first date all b/c they held hands on some no sex shit

the very next scene when they wake up and walk out that hut, she says if he had made his move, he would've gotten some, i.e. she likes sex just as much as a man

no man lol

get off that

the simulation put her profile with other men profiles to test compatibility

if im going to take away from the sexual scenes, i take from it that she is a sexual person and enjoys sex and not on some prude shit, and while she likes sex, she wants more b/c the second guy she had sex with, she liked the sex, but she was looking for the more intangible things which is why she had a connection with ol boy on the first date all b/c they held hands on some no sex shit

the very next scene when they wake up and walk out that hut, she says if he had made his move, he would've gotten some, i.e. she likes sex just as much as a man

We're saying the same thing lol she likes to fuck a lot of white men

We're saying the same thing lol she likes to fuck a lot of white men

what if the simulation primarily had white dudes that signed up?

i mean, its a sim, unless her preference was no preference or only white, but there were a couple other races she slept with in the sim too so...

what if the simulation primarily had white dudes that signed up?

i mean, its a sim, unless her preference was no preference or only white, but there were a couple other races she slept with in the sim too so...

53qqedy.gif

When u fill out your traits, likes, dislikes, etc, you put down what type of mfs u like. So the fact that 99% of the men she dated was white, that means she put that down as her type. Get this coon bitch from round me.

Back