Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best 2 Black Mirror Episodes (S 1&2)

Best 2 Episodes

• Total voters
White bear was dope...the concept was repeated punishment for a crime she committed.
damn, never thought about it like that

i looked at white bear in the lens of the Worldstar movement how people record shit instead of helping you

damn, never thought about it like that

i looked at white bear in the lens of the Worldstar movement how people record shit instead of helping you

she had amnesia (hence why things were vaguely remembered) and was basically in an amusement park of sorts where people would pay to come everyday to watch her suffer and be tortured for the murder she committed. The audience was told to follow her with their phones but don't speak or touch her. The only people that could interact with her was the staff. They erased her memory after every show and did all over again EVERYDAY of her life.

That's how you feel bruh....
Nigga that's not a sway....that's a description of the episode. Most people didn't know

:boybye:

whoever thinks white bear>>> white christmas has trash taste in shows, period

ā€œThe history of youā€ hands down, my favorite. The concept in itself bruh there would be SO many issues. And I know if that thang was real I would be torturing the hell out of myself lol.

ā€œWhite Christmasā€ yā€™all done said it all about this one. Great episode

It's the quintessential black mirror episode
giphy.gif

Or Nosedive, it's not in my top 5, but that's the first ep i'd show someone who I'm introducing to Black Mirror

Or Nosedive, it's not in my top 5, but that's the first ep i'd show someone who I'm introducing to Black Mirror
I'd show someone entire history of you first, but nosedive would be my second choice.

White christmas is too complex as an introduction ep...most of the eps aren't like that. History of you and nosedive are shorter and to the point and most of the show is in that vein...how technology affects your relationships.

Playtest is a good choice tho. And I'd save shut up and dance lol.

Back