Welcome To aBlackWeb

Best 2 Black Mirror Episodes (S 1&2)

Best 2 Episodes

• Total voters
History of you
15 million merits

Somebody remind me how white christmas ended. That was the one with John Hamm right? I know I watched the ep but I can't remember what happened...

Nah, john hamm is white christmas , u should rewatch it. They put it out as a movie, yall sleepin lol

White bear was the one where the girl was runnin around thinkin people were tryin to kill her but it was a show

Nah, john hamm is white christmas , u should rewatch it. They put it out as a movie, yall sleepin lol

White bear was the one where the girl was runnin around thinkin people were tryin to kill her but it was a show
Yea I just changed it you quoted me before my edit went through i meant white christmas lol

on white christmas wasn't the whole thing a simulation to get the dude to confess? He killed his kid or something right? I kinda remember that ep...

Yea, that's the one.

It was like 3 different movies in one.

Started with him being a coach to help niggas get pussy.

Then he made that thing where a copy of the chick was in an egg.

mannn, that ep was amazing

maaan..kinda hard to pick two..
prob white xmas and ima do something different and say national anthem because its pretty much a toss up between everything but brb and white bear..
national anthem, maybe because it was the first ep i watched, and didnt know what to expect outta the series but i was legit enthralled.

The Entire History of You followed by White Christmas. Special mention to White Bear. A shout out to Lenora Crichlow as well - those who watched Sugar Rush back in the day would know.

Back