Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Bernie Mac Show's Camille Winbush Responds To Being Called ‘Broke’ For Joining 'Only Fans'

I hate to say it and I don't wish it on her...but we can see where this is going

She's pushing that envelope and the when her "fans" get tired of her lil "PG" shit she's gonna have to do more and more to keep their attention and get them to continue to buy subscriptions

This is so sad

I hate to say it and I don't wish it on her...but we can see where this is going

She's pushing that envelope and the when her "fans" get tired of her lil "PG" shit she's gonna have to do more and more to keep their attention and get them to continue to buy subscriptions

This is so sad

We all see it coming. Unless she catches a Tyler Perry flick for a quick buck she's headed down that road. Really ain't no coming back once she hits that point.

This is so sad
Yeah, it is sad... I wonder what kind of family or support she got around her. It gotta be something else she can try..

Back