Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Bernie Mac Show's Camille Winbush Responds To Being Called ‘Broke’ For Joining 'Only Fans'

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva

Yes, you heard that right. I have joined OF! But I’m doing it my way- I’ll be saying the things I really want to say, singin’ & dancing, and sharing exclusive content. But don’t think it’s just for the men. I’m finally dropping the skin care routine, I’ll be doing regular live sessions with Q&A’s, special guests, and most importantly- I’ll be able to talk to and connect with you one on one. I want to hear from you so come thru!

Of course, OnlyFans has mostly made a name for itself as a platform for nudity, and while Camille Winbush’s announcement post had her jumping from a regular t-shirt into something more fitting for a Vegas club, she did say there will be “minimal nudity.”

I don't know. Do all these chicks even do sexual things? I thought a lot of the ones with more name recognition get on there and toy around and that's enough to make money. It ain't like this chick is some superstar that can scoff at something like OF.

I think before the big wave of what it is now was for people to give love to fans and give em a more personal insight of that person.

Has she done anything since bernie mac show?

Everybody and their momma got an onlyfans.

Like i said before there's not much work and women are starting a onlyfans page.

She won't be broke when she start making all that money from onlyfans.

So, if you can take advantage of an opportunity to make money knowing people like to buy naked pics during a pandemic then it was smart to do so

Also, I hope she don't get mad when her nudes leak on the internet since that's part of the game when you take nudes.

Everybody and their momma got an onlyfans.

Like i said before there's not much work and women are starting a onlyfans page.

She won't be broke when she start making all that money from onlyfans.

So, if you can take advantage of an opportunity to make money knowing people like to buy naked pics during a pandemic then it was smart to do so

Also, I hope she don't get mad when her nudes leak on the internet since that's part of the game when you take nudes.
She said minimal nudity.

Probably “hand bra” and implied nudity type stuff.

Trust me, she ain’t getting naked.

How is she going to make money with minimal nudity? Are people willing to pay to see her in a thong and a mermaid costume?

Some of her pics got leaked:
Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-11-55-15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-11-55-03-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-11-54-46-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2021-02-07-at-11-54-36-PM.png

Back