Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Bernie Mac Show's Camille Winbush Responds To Being Called ‘Broke’ For Joining 'Only Fans'

As much as I loved the Bernie Mac Show it’s not gonna disrupt the real urge in my mind to be a dawg.

Last edited:
This ain’t exactly the same situation, but then again it kinda is:

You ever went to school with a chick when y’all were kids and then you see her years later when she’s grown and you think “Man, I can’t mess with her because I’ll always remember her as that cute little 11 year old I went to school with”?

Of course not!

Nobody would ever think something like that.

And to make matters worse, The Bernie Mac SHOW was just THAT

A DAMN TV SHOW!

Y’all didn’t know that girl in real life and you didn’t “watch her grow up”!

FOH!!

Last edited:
The argument here reminds me of an internal conflict I had wit a young woman I was following on Instagram by the name of Salice Rose. Cause I came across her from funny skits that I saw on vine I think.

I was just following her cause I thought she was funny and she’s a cute young lady. Nice body but completely lacks an ass. She Latino but her ass is non existent. So as she gets older and got more attention, she starts doing twerking videos on instagram.

No ass, and she seem innocent and I started following her when she did cutesy content. Man I couldn’t watch them twerking videos.

Then ion know if money got tight or the attention of her Instagram brought out “sponsors” but shorty got some work done and made an only fans.

Felt so digusting watching that shit like

It didn’t have to be this way

1676897940344.gif

…..It didn’t have to be this way

1676898252400.gif

Y’all trifling

I bet y’all would fuck your friends kid when they become adults.

I see a pattern with a few of y’all.

You just imagined that nonsense.

Ain’t nobody in this thread say anything about fucking their friends kids when they become adults.

We had men in this thread saying they wanna see a 27 year old woman’s breasts.

That’s it. So what???

Don’t nobody in this thread have any personal ties to that grown ass woman or her family.

You trippin!

You just imagined that nonsense.

Ain’t nobody in this thread say anything about fucking their friends kids when they become adults.

We had men in this thread saying they wanna see a 27 year old woman’s breasts.

That’s it. So what???

Don’t nobody in this thread have any personal ties to that grown ass woman or her family.

You trippin!
I watched the show when it first drop. My view is different

Now if you didn’t watch the show and caught it much later then I understand.

Back