Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Bernie Mac Show's Camille Winbush Responds To Being Called ‘Broke’ For Joining 'Only Fans'

You missed it bro it’s cool
Don't turn into @Dwayne. Don't marry the double down.

You fucked up, it's cool. Own that. It think it was the insult after you was blatantly wrong that's the funniest to me. Like had you not tried to take his head off it could have been overlooked

You was so ready to tee off on Beta and that's just he Larry us

You fucked up, it's cool. Own that. It think it was the insult after you was blatantly wrong that's the funniest to me. Like had you not tried to take his head off it could have been overlooked

You a ho trying take me out of context but it’s cool

Like how you did the double down on who was choosing who belonged on the ballot but kept saying you wasn’t doing that even with the Evidence presented in front of you

Bet

Like how you did the double down on who was choosing who belonged on the ballot but kept saying you wasn’t doing that even with the Evidence presented in front of you

Bet
I said mods wasn't choosing who made the committee and they weren't.

Let's agree to disagree because you know....

I said mods wasn't choosing who made the committee and they weren't.

Let's agree to disagree because you know....
I was saying you was because youre still basically a mod with just longer reach now. Doing BG and other foolishness

Just own that shit bruh, fuck. It ain’t gon hurt you

Back