Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Bernie Mac Show's Camille Winbush Responds To Being Called ‘Broke’ For Joining 'Only Fans'

And in reference to the thread title:

Define “broke”.

Just because you were on a tv show, that don’t mean you’re rich…

And just because you start an ONLYFANS page, that don’t mean you’re “broke”.

Some of these girls just see it as an easy way to make good money.

I wonder if she got Arby’s?

That’s what I wanna see.

HA!!!:lol10:

Loose Meat Pussy's the WOAT!!!! Shit always makes me Hungry fo' a Sammich, and I enjoy snacking on the Juice Box.

I remember a few Years back, when I still lived in Phoenix--aka Rat Fuck City--I briefly worked at a Call Center, where I befriended this Lesbian who had recently got out of a Marriage of a few Years with her Husband (yeah, I know.......)

.....anyways, we were having a convo on the Bus, and she was talking about her Girlfriend and how she has an ugly Pussy.

She continues to prove this fact by, 1st, showing me a Photo of herself, lying on the Bed--bottomless. Her Legs were sprawled apart and the Angle was from above, like she had a Selfie Stick, but I liked what I saw.

Then she showed me a Photo of her Girlfriend's Poon-Poon--str8 shot in the Middle.......

......shit looked like a Pastrami Sandwich. :ohshit: I even told her that her shit looked like a Loose Meat Sandwich, to which she agreed.

I dunno about whether I wanna find out if Camille's Snatch looks like a Philly Cheesesteak Sammich. I dunno if I wanna see her Butt-Naked, at this point. This shit is sad. She must've had a tough time of it in Hollywood trying to find work after "The Bernie Mac Show".

Back