Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Benny the Butcher & Hit-Boy - Burden of Proof

Burden of Proof

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mannnnn....I'm gonna have to quietly delete all my anti-Hit Boy hot takes from earlier in the year, because these beats are STUPID FLAMES.

Hit boy showed his ass on this...This shit to me, was wayyy better produced than the Nas joint. This might be the best produced album I heard in a minute by 1 producer.

Word. He covered all bases. Sick soul loops and chops that would be at home on any Roc Marciano album. Timeless almost sound like a Cardo beat. The drum selection, the drum programming. The sound design and composition at work on the beats without samples....naw. This shit is ***** top tier, S Rank, elite hip-hop production right here. This is probably the best produced hip-hop album I've heard since Bandana. I love Daringer's work, but Daringer needs to train, eat his vitamins, say his prayers, believe in himself, and hope he can level up to whatever Goku power level Hit-Boy unlocked in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber

If Nas passed on any of these beats...that's a L lol

....and I really really liked King's Disease but we clearly talking about the difference between a Big Mac and a T-bone at a top steakhouse lol. Same goes for the beat on Conway album.

Huge Benny fan, album is cool but I dont feel it the way I did with Tana Talk 3, My First Brick or The Plugs I've Met

The bars are there as always, the features were solid but its something about the production that I cant put my finger on

Again, not a bad album but the project with Fraud is going to shit on this pretty handily

i gave it a minute to make sure I wasnt just geeked

gotta give the man his 5, i think we can be a lil too critical with this shit sometimes

no skippers, cold production, heavy bars.....they delivered

no question about 2020 at all

I didn't like this at all. Theres nothing on there I NEED to hear again.

So far conway the best of the 3 releases from them but overall I've been underwhelmed by the solos if I'm keeping it a buck.
i'ma just quote this as my thoughts

i just cant get through this album in one sitting. I might be at track 5

imo Plugs I met is too short to stand with this....great verses tho

and I loved TT3....but im not gonna act like this isnt a step up quality wise

everything they dropped this year was just bigger

This, FKTG, and WMTS all 5's to me

Niggas trippin’....this album is hard body from top to bottom....worst part of tha album is Don Kennedy’s hook and that’s a reach....I feel like I’m trapped in bizarro world wit’ hearin’/seein’ some of tha “criticism” about this album....to each his own I guess lol

:shrug2:

Back