Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I think its outlandish too but why would telling Will about Lou have Phil and Viv shook?

- Lou was Phil's 1st "fixer" before Geoffrey and got DIRT DIRT on Phil

- Lou got a body and Phil helped made the charges go away

- Lou got caught up in some money issues wit the wrong person (Vy mentioned something about Lou having all these business schemes) and had to bounce (Phil helped)

I'm just spit ballin. But the way they react when Lou's name gets mentioned...plus the shear panic they had on their faces when Will started asking questions...whatever it is HAS to be on that kinda level.

Cuz I'd be disappointed AF if it turns out Lou was just a regular ain't shyt nigga that left b/c he wasn't ready to be a father. That shyt would be SO anti-climatic.

- Lou was Phil's 1st "fixer" before Geoffrey and got DIRT DIRT on Phil

- Lou got a body and Phil helped made the charges go away

- Lou got caught up in some money issues wit the wrong person (Vy mentioned something about Lou having all these business schemes) and had to bounce (Phil helped)

I'm just spit ballin. But the way they react when Lou's name gets mentioned...plus the shear panic they had on their faces when Will started asking questions...whatever it is HAS to be on that kinda level.

Cuz I'd be disappointed AF if it turns out Lou was just a regular ain't shyt nigga that left b/c he wasn't ready to be a father. That shyt would be SO anti-climatic.
Isnt the narrative already that he was a aint shit nigga and left

Dont think any of the scenarios are a fireable offense for Geoffrey

Isnt the narrative already that he was a aint shit nigga and left

Dont think any of the scenarios are a fireable offense for Geoffrey

Vy seem like she just pulled that shyt outta her azzz.

Like she just told Will whateva he wanted to hear imo. You can tell there's more to what's being led on tho. Their reactions give that away.

Phil need to rehire Geoffrey...then apologize.

Lou definitely not a deadbeat and is forced to stay away from Will, and Phil, Vy, and Viv pulled some grimy shit to make it happen that way. Only way to make sense of the whole family being scared of his name being brought up

Lou definitely not a deadbeat and is forced to stay away from Will, and Phil, Vy, and Viv pulled some grimy shit to make it happen that way. Only way to make sense of the whole family being scared of his name being brought up

Yeah it gotta be on that level.

Imma predict it the 3rd idea I mentioned. Lou got into money issues wit the wrong people and had to bounce.

Lmao didn't expect Marlon to be Lou. Good episode, but kinda disappointed after all the buildup for the answer to just be "He was locked up but he still a deadbeat"
Should've seen it coming since the whole show was about 2nd chances for struggling black men

Last edited:
Lmao didn't expect Marlon to be Lou. Good episode, but kinda disappointed after all the buildup for the answer to just be "He was locked up but he still a deadbeat"
Should've seen it coming since the whole show was about 2nd chances for struggling black men
Put this in a spoiler please...not everyone has seen the episode

And prolly a pay out.

Something like 100k to leave will alone for life

Back