Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 2)

He didn't tell the cabbie"Yo homes smell you later!" and Jeffrey wasn't there with the sneak disses. It's not a watch for me.

Yo this seems like it's going to be a dope movie. I wonder what outlet they are going to use to release it.

i searched bel air and nothing came up.
Yeah 2nd person who posted it said the same thing first one might of been titled differently but yeah it's fake too.

Edit:, apparently it's a real pilot.

Last edited:
Yeah 2nd person who posted it said the same thing first one might of been titled differently but yeah it's fake too.

If you watch the interview they're actually trying to make it a 1hr drama series and pitch it to a network. The pilot is already done. Hopefully Netflix jumps on it. Just wondering who owns the ip and how that comes into play.

If you watch the interview they're actually trying to make it a 1hr drama series and pitch it to a network. The pilot is already done. Hopefully Netflix jumps on it. Just wondering who owns the ip and how that comes into play.
Same thing I said in the original thread just not interested in what looks to be a non comedy drama Fresh Prince, just name it something else and do the whole serious story about a guy who got sent to live with his other family after trouble.

How does that make it fake tho?
He got will Smith and the original show writer mike soccio in the video giving him the cosign.

And fresh prince always brought the drama. Yall must've forgot.

Looks dope, whatever it is

Loved the Meek promo, throw back cross colors, Jazz, etc....

Whole shit was nice. Not sure if they could bring a comedic tone to it

The new series, entitled Bel-Air, will be directed, co-executive produced and co-written by Cooper alongside Chris Collins (The Man in the High Castle, The Wire), who will also be serving as executive producer and showrunner on the project. The story will be a serialized one-hour dramatic spin in the modern day that will follow the original premise of Will’s journey from the streets of West Philadelphia to the titular gated community and will dive deeper into the conflicts, emotions and biases the comedic sitcom were only briefly able to explore or were unable to touch upon in its 30-minute format.

Back