being black living in a trailer park.

yeah, ain't no truck short of a pair of semi's pullin no double/triple wide down the skreet.

D110F122-9282-4FF4-A8A2-6E02F36D2DBC.gif

With my sense of humor I think a lot of muhfuckas think I’m dumb af for real lol...

I made a joke 1 time about a 5K race being stupid because nobody would ever really pay somebody “5 thousand dollars (5K) just for a race...”...well I think some people thought I seriously didn’t know what a 5K race was or summin...it’s happened a couple of times while I was joking about something lmaooo

:hahaha:

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Damn I have been to one not know anyone black who lives or lived in one

When I lived with the white side of my family as a young’in we stayed in trailer parks. My great grandfather who I lived with most of the time was the only one on that whole side of the family that had an actual house. And it was 2 bed 1 bath, tiny.

Guess this wasn’t exactly related, but whatever, lol.

Yeah, some of them actually nice.

You just need tha land to put it on and not be in a packed park. I had family that lived in em. That wouldn't be my first option, but it's something that you can call home. Heck, some folks live inside storage units (especially during school), so living in a trailer ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Phillykingransom
My dads brother had a trailer when he lived in the neighborhood. Inside it was really nice, idk if it was the deluxe edition or what cause he has money but lived in a mobile home on a nice chunk of land.

I grew up near dozens of black folks lived in trailers. My grandaddy's land had at least 4 or 5 people living comfortably in trailer parks too.