Welcome To aBlackWeb

being black living in a trailer park.

roi baptiste

ome of my clients i see a few days a week is a black lady who happens to live in a trailer park with her husband...... society deems trailer parks are occupied by poor white trash,,,, do you have any black friends or has lived in a trailer park yourself??... if so what was your experience.

Last edited:
Yeah, I go down south and my uncle got a big trailer house. They seem to be better and cheap too. I'm looking forward to buy some land to get a trailer house someday because these houses in the city are ridiculous on the prices they want for them with bad foundation and them homes being outdated.

Yeah, I go down south and my uncle got a big trailer house. They seem to be better and cheap too. I'm looking forward to buy some land to get a trailer house someday because these houses in the city are ridiculous on the prices they want for them with bad foundation and them homes being outdated.
The got them up 309.

Them shits are nice.

There is a difference between living in a trailer park and living in a trailer home.

Were i grew up is a good mmix of traditional homes and trailers. probably 80% traditional to 20% trailers.

There are a few trailer park communities near my house, its mostly White and Latino.

Like a whole bunch. I could have sworn that shit wasn't a thing like 10 years ago... But I'm seeing it a lot now.

Especially the real poor parks... Them shits dumb cheap...and people be downgrading

I've known of black people living in some or at least going to some parks to "hang out"
Wasn't interested because of the reputation that comes with it but I've seen at least one decent looking one.

There is a difference between living in a trailer park and living in a trailer home.

Were i grew up is a good mmix of traditional homes and trailers. probably 80% traditional to 20% trailers.

There are a few trailer park communities near my house, its mostly White and Latino.
Down south when I go to visit the fam, them trailer parks have nothing but black folks there and thats depending on which part of the country you be at.

There’s a lot of money to be made from buying land and filling it up with trailers and renting them out... There’s a lot of undocumented immigrants living in trailer parks and they’re willing to pay whatever, as long as they can remain off the radar...

There’s a lot of money to be made from buying land and filling it up with trailers and renting them out... There’s a lot of undocumented immigrants living in trailer parks and they’re willing to pay whatever, as long as they can remain off the radar...
Yes, I know a black owned course that teaches people how to invest in mobile homes and parks. I've been learning a lot and looking forward to investing in them mobile homes with the fact you can get paid rent every week from renting those mobile homes out.

I'm actually looking at buying one about 20 miles outside of Detroit. Shits plush, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2300 sq/ft, detached garage, granite countertops in the kitchen and alladat.

My ex and I had thought of buying one that sat between Detroit and Ann Arbor out Michigan ave. Nice spot, middle class folks, decent sized units and cheap.

There's some pretty nice manufactured spots if you know where to look.

Fuck dat...u got beef wit’ a nigga who has a truck and a hitch and you come home to an empty lot from work to all your pipes exposed...pause no homillz....cuz a nigga got ya shit driving down tha interstate...dog in tha window looking helpless and shit smh...nah, y’all can keep’em lmaooooo

Last edited:
Fuck dat...u got beef wit’ a nigga who has a truck and a hitch and you come home to an empty lot from work to all your pipes exposed...pause no homillz....cuz a nigga got ya shit driving down tha interstate...dog in tha window looking helpless and shit smh...nah, y’all can keep’em lmaooooo

yeah, ain't no truck short of a pair of semi's pullin no double/triple wide down the skreet.

Back