Welcome To aBlackWeb

i think that was joker

we all been here long enough to count as distant cousins at this point got more shared memories than actual people we know

and this nigga think somebody Gona forget this shit how you make Alias to side with us and argue with yourself it was funny back then but Dam nigga needed a few friends

I think I felt bad and requested the nigga on steam ( pc Gaming platform) didn’t want fam turning into achool shooter because we cut his ass

Some of the posters he named on that list that he hated on the IC, he created aliases on here. He'd use those aliases to insult his regular account. So basically he was insulting himself

Xfoq.gif

AYO how the hell did I miss this?

We need a "where's the beef?" thread (PAUSE!) that I can sub to always know where the drama is popping off.

bck145, gemini86 (who was a G-Unit stan on the IC). It's entirely possible these were aliases of his on the IC but I can't say that with 100% certainty. Those accounts on here were tied to his IP address. He should probably invest in VPN

weebay-thewire.gif

Yo Trillfate need to sue that nigga for copyright infringement. I remember them "posters" and none of em made you go "oh, thats just a @genocide_cutter alias"

He's preaching about them Pac fans tho.........................................amen
@Goldie

Real shit though. I am never that big of a fan of anyone or anything nor am I a hater. I dont understand either mentality especially for a product/company or someone you don't even know personally

Like STFU and just listen too/watch/play/use what you are into

Back