Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why y'all be picking on genocide, that dude just post on the music he likes. Let that brotha be
[/

The issue I have with him is he feels offended when you don’t like the music he likes. God forbid if you like a French Montana or Eminem song, he’ll go off on you. I’ve never seen someone care so much about others taste in music. It’s pathetic

The issue I have with him is he feels offended when you don’t like the music he likes. God forbid if you like a French Montana or Eminem song, he’ll go off on you. I’ve never seen someone care so much about others taste in music. It’s pathetic

he ain't too keen on Pac fans either.

genocidecutter on the IC said:
Pac stans are the worst Take everything about Eminem stans and multiply that by 5.

How you gon hate on your bro?

That aint Jersey
Nah you good, me and your girl got interracial beef tho.

Let's not. Shall we start pulling your candy shop receipts?

915.-Dr.-Umar-Johnson-Claims-Black-America-Doesnt-Need-Reparations-.jpg
All you niggaz that laughed at this be right in there with me, fuck y'all. We supposed to be brothers. I tell u what tho
301c3dce-eb5d-484d-902f-2ab710d692ce_text.gif

I used to do the same thing to him on that other site , though, so I can’t talk.

I would always go in on him about those ugly broads he would post in Ill-Pix.

Nothing personal, but like I said before, I’ve never in my lifetime known a black man to have such hideous taste in women.. So I would let him know.

He a cool cat, though…. Just “different “.

The fact that it's VIBE wit a random ABW "exposure" thread is hilarious. I thought he was saved? Did Jesus approve?

c'mon @genocide_cutter it ain't like yo ass ain't never done no shit like this before. You made a whole list of "bitch ass niggas" on the IC, posted a pic of yourself holding said list, and I'm now finding out that you also posted some "fuck the IC" shit on another forum. You been obsessed with other niggas.

genocide.jpg

The video was hilarious af. Dude on the left just went along...not even knowing what was going on. Lol!

Gee757?

c'mon @genocide_cutter it ain't like yo ass ain't never done no shit like this before. You made a whole list of "bitch ass niggas" on the IC, posted a pic of yourself holding said list, and I'm now finding out that you also posted some "fuck the IC" shit on another forum. You been obsessed with other niggas.

genocide.jpg

Lmfao yo why the fuck did you dig this up smh the date said 2015 I remember this shit smh dam been cutting his almost for a decade now sheesh

genocide.jpg

Yo I just clicked the link

No matter what site he on he end up talking to himself........................... :hahaha:

Back