Welcome To aBlackWeb

You start your weirdo fanboy stuff again after that time period, I’ll just do this thread again and continue to show your obsession.

No
I have a problem with fake ass people like you picking on little people for reps and laughs.

He blocked me months ago after me and Grumpy_new_yorker bodied him so I don't why this thread is still up. This site went downhill when Goldie left and turn into complete shit once Sion left.

No
I have a problem with fake ass people like you picking on little people for reps and laughs.

LOL

We all rib and joke..he’s just one to not leave a person alone. Peep the interactions..peep the wall posts and the DM. The guy doesn’t stop. He has an obsession w those who have joked w him. Nothing fake about that. That’s all him. So your little superhero stunt is for no reason, you goof.

LOL

We all rib and joke..he’s just one to not leave a person alone. Peep the interactions..peep the wall posts and the DM. The guy doesn’t stop. He has an obsession w those who have joked w him. Nothing fake about that. That’s all him. So your little superhero stunt is for no reason, you goof.
Fuck up white boy. I see the fakeness in you.

No, you don’t 😂
Knocking out fake ass white boys like you is one of my specialties.
Didnt you call 5 grand a nigga?
Yeah, you did. I remember that shit white boy.
Genocide, 5grand, and Don Dada are my duns

I don't appreciate non black folks getting a rep off of them to be cool with other posters

Fake ass white boy

My ancestors hung crackkkas like you

Koupe Tet Boule Kay

Peckerwoooodd

Knocking out fake ass white boys like you is one of my specialties.
Didnt you call 5 grand a nigga?
Yeah, you did. I remember that shit white boy.
Genocide, 5grand, and Don Dada are my duns

I don't appreciate non black folks getting a rep off of them to be cool with other posters

Fake ass white boy

My ancestors hung crackkkas like you

Koupe Tet Boule Kay

Peckerwoooodd

I’m gonna need receipts. That’s a bold claim.

Matter of fact, bring up everything that makes me “fake”.

I’ll play your game. You’re not just gonna make claims on me just because…post up. Calling your bluff…you can’t even do it.

Back