Welcome To aBlackWeb

And as for this thread I think we should sticky it because its obvious @VIBE ain't got shit going on life. He needs something to make himself feel better while he waits in the social services lobby to get his EBT card filled and feed his 3 little fail...... I mean children. I feel bad for his kids having a failure like him as a dad.

Last edited:
Also if your in your 30's and you listen to Tyler the Creator please grow the fuck up and maybe people might take you serious.

Just a little help tip from a 30 year old with an actual high paying job.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
And as for this thread I think we should sticky it because its obvious @VIBE ain't got shit going on life. He needs something to make himself feel better while he waits in the social services lobby to get his EBT card filled and his 3 little fail...... I mean children. I feel bad for his kids having a failure like him as a dad.

but you obviously have an obsession with him. It’s ok to be gay an want an interracial relationship and like icp. Come on out.

And as for this thread I think we should sticky it because its obvious @VIBE ain't got shit going on life. He needs something to make himself feel better while he waits in the social services lobby to get his EBT card filled and his 3 little fail...... I mean children. I feel bad for his kids having a failure like him as a dad.
You talk about his kids again and you're going on a longer timeout

bck145, gemini86 (who was a G-Unit stan on the IC). It's entirely possible these were aliases of his on the IC but I can't say that with 100% certainty. Those accounts on here were tied to his IP address. He should probably invest in VPN
This is not true at all. No way that Bck145 and Gene being same person. NOOO WAY

I am an OG and I know 100% that they are not same person.

Both being the biggest stans on two diffirent rap styles. cant be same

Back